Part 7 || back story

Hyunjin's POV

Stray kids except Felix: "WHAT?!"

Hyunjin: "you broke her nose?!"
I was so shocked y/n doesn't seem like the type of person to beat someone up

Felix: "she would've broken a lot more if I didn't stop her" what the heck

Y/N: "yeahhh" she said while rubbing the back of her head while chuckling. Why would y/n even be mad at Sana? I was gonna ask her but someone beat me to it

Chan: "what did she do to you to make you that angry?"

Minho: "and why does she hate you so much?"

y/n took a deep breathe and sighed before speaking

Y/N: "it all started when a new student came his name was Kai, all the girls liked him including Sana. She would take all the opportunities to try and flirt with him. Me on the other hand had no interest because of something that happened in the past..." she was about to continue but someone cut her off

Seungmin: "what happened in the past?" y/n looked shocked to hear his question but looked down afterwards

Y/N: "that's a story for another time but anyway I was never interested in Kai. I'd always ignore him and pretend like he doesn't exist. I'd just go about my day like he's just another student. One day Kai started trying to be close with me and we became friends not close friends just friends. He'd always approach me in the morning lunch and whenever and wherever he can. Of course girls got jealous especially Sana. She didn't do anything until one day everything just came crashing down."

She took a deep breathe and sighed

Y/N: "one day Kai came to me and confessed he liked me because I wasn't like the other girls trying to catch his attention. I obviously rejected him and he understood and was expecting it. We ended on good terms and continued to be friends. We started awkward at first but eventually it felt like we were actually friends and no there was awkwardness anymore. What I didn't know was that Sana over heard him confessing to me and she became furious. She came up to me in front of my lockers and started beating me up with her friends I fought back and punched her really hard as in really hard so I ended up breaking her nose and I was about to continue but Felix came and pulled me away."

Jeongin: "I didn't know noona can be so savage" then everyone started laughing

Hyunjin: "so where's Kai now?" I asked a little jealous cause she said they continued to be friends so she's probably still close with him.

Y/N: "oh he transferred to the States because his parents wanted him to study there" she said nonchalantly

Changbin: "do you still talk to him?" I was actually wondering about the same thing

Y/N: "not really we just greet each other if there's a special event or one of us accomplished something but randomly talking, nope." I sighed in relief

Chan: "so y/n where'd you get the strength to even break her nose *laughs*" I smiled a bit but when I looked over at y/n she seems, panicked? She also froze and she didn't know what to say until Felix answered for her.

Felix: "I myself don't even know maybe she's just naturally strong" he said and I saw y/n sigh in relief. What are they hiding? Should I ask? No I don't want to back them into a corner. I should probably ask Felix later in private.

<time skip>

Y/N's POV

Phew Felix is always my life savior. Anyway so right now we're back home me and Felix resting on the couch. I was about to fall asleep when Felix started talking and his question caught me off guard.

Felix: "I never asked but why don't you like others knowing you go to the boxing gym? I mean I always save you cause you don't seem to answer but I never knew why.

I knew he was gonna ask me one day and I was trying to avoid it for so long but oh well he asked me already.

Y/N: "I don't want anyone to know I go to the gym because I don't want people worried about me and I'm scared people might make fun of me for boxing because "it's not for girls" when I told Jaemin that I go boxing to release tension he laughed at me and called me weird and I was hurt by that. I know it's a stupid reason but just don't tell anyone ok?"

Felix's POV

So that's why she doesn't want anyone knowing about her boxing. She shouldn't feel that way though. It's actually really cool that my sister goes boxing I mean she can defend herself so she's independent. I really hate that Jaemin I never approved their relationship but y/n seemed happy with him. I never thought that the reason started because of him. Argh I should've beaten him up when they broke up.

Felix: "ok I promise I won't tell anyone" I said while hugging her and kissing the top of her forehand

Felix: "now go on upstairs I'll set up dinner" she nodded and went upstairs

While I was cooking I remember that Hyunjin and y/n might like each other. I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. Should I be ok with it? I want to protect my sister but Hyunjin is my best friend but I'm scared if Hyunjin hurts y/n so many relationships will/might be broken. I'll just make sure Hyunjin and y/n's feelings towards each other are real and not fake unlike Jaemin.

Felix: "Y/N THE FOOD IS READY!" I shouted so she can hear me

Y/N: "COMING!!" I saw her running downstairs like a little kid. While I was watching her I just thought "you're to precious to be hurt by anyone. I'll always protect you and I'll make sure Hyunjin doesn't hurt you even if it means ending our friendship if all this ends badly."

Felix: "I love you y/n"

Y/N: "what's with that? That's so random oppa" she said while laughing

Felix: "nothing is it wrong for me to say I love you to my sister?" I said while acting hurt

Y/N: "I'm just kidding oppa *laughs* I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So here's another chapter I hope you guys are still here reading this HHAHAHHA anyway I'll try updating as much as I can :))