Part 2 || Present

Y/N's POV

I'm now 18 years old and I live with my brother in an apartment, we work part time jobs so that we can make ends meet. We moved out of our mothers house a month after my 18th birthday because we just felt trapped living in her house. I learned a way in dealing with my grief over my parents' separation. I'd go to the boxing gym to train or fight against other people. Well that's just a way for me to let out all the sadness and anger I have. I go there every time I need to clear my head or release some tension in me. I learned that crying is just a waste of time and energy so I haven't cried ever since then. I didn't even cry when I broke my arm in middle school. Felix on the other hand is pretty concerned that I'm not showing my feelings but whatever I tried to do I just couldn't cry. I tried watching sad and scary movies and all the other stuff that would make people cry but it never works. I'm now on my way to the university headed to class.

<time skip after university>

Today was such a long day and my teacher got mad at me for daydreaming for like 5 minutes. I mean come on it was only 5 minutes. I really hated that teacher she'd always try to give me the lowest grades but fortunately I'd always have the highest grades in uni. I was on my way to the gym since I was really mad at my teacher (I might just say gym instead of boxing gym since it's shorter to type HABSHABBAA) when my brother called

*on the phone*

Y/N: "Anneyong oppa"
Felix: "anneyong Y/N are you on your way home?"
Y/N: "Ani oppa I'm headed to the gym my teacher was being a real asshole today"
Felix: "language Y/N but ok just be home as soon as possible I don't want you coming home at 12am again. I want you to meet some people so hurry up"
Y/N: "Ne oppa I promise I'll be home at 7:00pm I'm not super mad to stay until 12am anyway"
Felix: "ok good I'll see you at home anneyong!"
Y/N: *chuckles* "anneyong oppa"

I love my brother he's always caring for me. Oh and my brother is right he can actually tell how angry, sad or frustrated I am by the time I go home. The later it is the more angry I am. The latest I went home was 2am it was all because of my ex Na Jaemin (omg sorry I love Jaemin but it's just that he was the first person I could think of HABSHABSH) he was my highschool sweetheart, I was the queenka in our school since I would get the best grades and I guess you could say I was really pretty, while Jaemin was the kingka of our school he was the most handsome one there so everyone envied our relationship. We were dating for a year until a new student came. She was really pretty but sometime passed and her attitude was just a no. She would make up rumors about others, wear the shortest skirt which I swore could've have been the height of her underwear. One day Jaemin came up to me and said "let's break up" "why did I do anything wrong?" I asked slightly irritated. "You're just so boring Y/N you never let me kiss you or touch you and the new girl is so much better" "fine let's break up, go and have fun with her" I raised my voice at him and stormed off. I wanted to kill him and beat him up so that's why I came home at 2am full of bruises since I fought with other people in the gym. I also didn't cry when we broke up, so I guess I didn't really love him. Me and Felix agreed that the boy I'd cry over would be the one I really love. Well true enough it's impossible for me to cry. It was normal for Felix to see me come home with bruises so he'd be used to treating me after. I also want my first kiss to be with someone I am sure I love I don't want them to love me because of the physical things I want them to love me for me so I don't let anyone kiss or touch me. I guess I was right for Jaemin he only liked me for my outer appearance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter hehe the next chapter will be out probably tomorrow. Sorry if I have any grammatical errors!! hehe