onehundredeightyone

"Morning," Harry says, looking up from his phone and turning on his side to smile at Zain.

"Morning, babe," Zain says, clearing his throat and poking his cheek, yawning into the pillow. "You up long?"

"No," Harry answers, leaning over to kiss the corner of Zain's mouth. "The monster is quiet so I thought I'd read a bit."

"On your phone?" Zain mutters, closing his eyes again, his tone disapproving despite his sleepiness.

Harry laughs, kissing Zain's eye. "No," he says quietly. "I got distracted. You don't need to scold me."

"It's not good for your eyes," Zain mutters, blindly reaching for Harry.

"I know, love," Harry says softly, scooting closer and wrapping his arm around Zain's shoulder, sliding his thigh between Zain's. Zain grunts and lets him, patting his arse.

"Like your arse," Zain mutters, still half-asleep.

"I know," Harry laughs again, kissing him. "You're very obvious about it."

"Mm," Zain says, deepening the kiss. "Like you," he adds, kissing along Harry's jaw.

"I like you, too," Harry answers, hugging Zain tightly.

"Mm," Zain makes, stroking the hair off Harry's forehead. "You really okay with staying home next Wednesday?" Zain asks, cupping Harry's cheek.

"Yes," Harry says, kissing him again. "I said," he adds somewhat impatiently. "We talked about it yesterday and it's not like there is a choice, really."
He shrugs. "And you know I can watch him anytime."

"Any time?" Zain grins, pulling him closer. "That's good. Louis and I want to go out sometime soon."

"Your mum and sister are coming tomorrow," Harry says, biting his lip when Zain palms his arse a bit roughly.

"Yea," Zain says, nipping at his lower lip. "Busy life."

"Yea," Harry says breathlessly, running his hand down Zain's chest and sliding his finger under the seam of Zain's underwear, scratching at the hair.

"Not now, babes," Zain says, nosing at Harry's cheek and rocking forward.

"Just quick," Harry murmurs, tipping his head back. "Really quick."

"Not sure that's something we should aspire to," Zain laughs, kissing his cheek and pressing a finger against his hole through his underwear. "You'll just have to wait a bit longer, brat."

"Jesus," Harry gasps, hips arching forward. "Why is that hot? You've ruined me."

"Not yet," Zain smirks, kissing him softly, rolling on top of him, covering Harry's body with his.

"Yea," Harry says, rubbing their noses together. "If you're not gonna fuck me, let me go to work or Jeff will frown at me again."

"Yes, frowning," Zain says, grinning down at him and rocking his hips down. "That's always bad."

"You know what I mean," Harry sighs, flicking Zain's cheek softly even as he arches up. "Don't be a dick. Don't!" he adds straight away, putting a hand over Zain's mouth. "Don't say it."

Zain licks his hand in punishment but Harry rolls his eyes instead of letting him go, grinning. "I suck your cock, babe, a bit of spit is not gonna disgust me. Now either fuck me or get off me."

Zain pulls his head back to free himself. "As much as I like your confidence in my lack of stamina," he says, biting Harry's jaw. "I think we'd better postpone it."