𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 |Final|

Eren ran towards Michael who pulled the trigger. Eren pulled our his combat knife and deflected the bullet before throwing it at Michael.

Michael easily dodged the knife and fired several times at Eren who did his best to evade the bullets.

Jean came running in from behind, his knife and gun on his hands.

His knife pierced Michael's shoulder making the Vampire Hunter cry out in pain. Jean was ready to blow his brains when Michael suddenly punched him on the face.

Michael then kicked Jean down and slammed his face onto the ground, hard. "Bastard-!" Eren coughed at the contact of Michaels sword to his stomach.

Eren was kicked onto the ground, blood gushing out of the stab wound. Michael walked up to Eren who still layed on the ground, groaning. "You did your best boy, but sadly..." Michael paused and stomped on Eren's wound, "you're years too early to defeat me!!"

The brunette gave a loud cry of pain.

"S-Stop... you bastard!" Jean coughed trying to stand. Michael pulled out his gun and shot his legs making him cry out in pain.

Even with the bag over her head, Mikasa heard their loud cries. She let out muffled cries, trying to make Michael stop.

"Can you hear them?!" Michael laughed. "Don't worry their cries will soon be silenced."

Mikasa moved her body trying to break free, but to no avail. Lily watched as her father laughed and continued to step on Eren's wound. Her gaze shifted to Mikasa who tried so desperately to break free.

"Why... why are you trying so hard? He's hurt you... so why!?" Lily asked removing the bag from Mikasa's head and untied the cloth that prevented her from speaking properly.

Mikasa looked at Lily, staring directly into her ocean blue eyes, "because he means the world to me, Lily. And he's done nothing to hurt me." She said sternly while moving her hands to loosen the ropes that tied them.

"You people are as stubborn as can be." She chuckles and approached Mikasa.

Eren spotted Lily approaching Mikasa and growled. "Don't you dare do anything to her!!" He bellowed and received a kick to his stomach wound.

"And don't tell my daughter what to do!!" Michael growled plunging his sword on Erens shoulder making the brunette cry out in pain.

Lily looked at Mikasa and smiled, "I'm very intrigued Mikasa Ackerman- no Jäeger." She said and untied the ropes.

"W-What?? Why would-"

"Shut up, this is a one time thing. I still hate Vampires and I hate your guts. So shut the hell up!" Lily hissed.

Mikasa immediately stood up.

"Lily!? Why??" Michael asked, watching Mikasa walk towards him. "Why would you do this!?"

"Because I can." Lily said.

"Why you insolent brat! I should've killed you along with your mother!!" Michael bellowed pointing his gun at his own daughter.

Lily's eyes widened.

"Y-You... what...??" She asked.

"That woman betrayed me. So I killed her." Michael grinned and released a maniacal laugh. "She deserved it!"

Lily curled her hands into fists, tears forming in her eyes. "Y-You... you monster... you were the vampire that killed her?!" She exclaimed.

"Indeed," Michael answered, "and when I'm done with these brats I'll kill you too."