𝐗𝐈𝐗

I'm obsessed with this song rn so yeah, you guys can listen to it while reading this chap. ^-^
Also this chap will not have a POV.
Other than that enjoy the chapter!
____________

Eren and Mikasa arrive at the shops, seeing the people walk in and out with their needs and wants.

"So, do you know what we're doing on our date?" Mikasa asks raising an eyebrow at the brunette. The brunette smirked and took out his hand for her to take.

"Obviously, shall we go?" He asks.

The blackette smiled and took his hand. He guided her past various shops and to a certain area of Mall Maria.

"The movies?" Mikasa asks.

"Yep!" Eren grins.

"Wow, I'm kinda surprised." Mikasa says as she grabs a large sized popcorn box.

"What about?" Eren asks as he fills their cups with lemonade.

"That you managed to think about what we're gonna do." Mikasa answers with a smile.

"And I did not know you thought so lowly of me..." the brunette sulked making Mikasa giggle.

"I never sad that, you idiot." She said and walked to the counter with Eren.

"Two tickets to see Vampire Night the movie." Eren says whole taking his wallet out of his pocket. Mikasas ears twitched as Eren mentioned her favorite show.

"You like that show too?!" She exclaimed.

The brunette grinned, "yep! Although I'm not necessarily a fan of romance I still like it." He answered.

He grabbed the tickets and popcorn while Mikasa grabbed the popcorn. The two walked to the designated cinema and their seats.

There they put their drinks and popcorn down. As they waited the two happily conversed together with smiles on their faces.

The two were unaware of the people who had been following them since they arrived at the shops.

"They seem happy." Jean said.

"Yep, I'm beginning to think Eren actually fell in love." Armin said. "Don't you agree, Jean?" He asks.

Jean chuckles, "yep." He says. "Anyways, how are Connie and the others?" He asks.

"Oh, Connie and Sasha are already at the food court, as usual Sasha in eating... a lot. Reiner and Bert are hanging around the shops." Armin answers while looking at his phone.

"Alright, glad this is all going smoothly." Jean says and suddenly the lights slowly began to turn off.

Soon the movie started and the two watched the movie while keeping an eye on the couple who were a few rows in front from them.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Cuz I'm lazy :P)

When the movie ended Eren and Mikasa wandered around the shops, buying things and the like. Mikasa was looking around and a red scarf caught her eye.

She looked at it and but her lip. She shook her head and turned to Eren who noticed her actions. He smiled.

"You want the scarf?" Eren asks.

"N-No..." Mikasa trailed.

"Liar." Eren said and he grinned. He grabbed her hand and lead her into the shop.

"W-Wait...!" Mikasa stuttered as she was dragged into the shop, literally.

"C'mon I saw you eyeing it. You looked like you really want the scarf." Eren said and inspected the scarf. He checked the price tag and whistled at the price. "$49.99." He said.

His fingers traced the maroon fabric, "so soft..." he said.

Mikass looked down, "I'm not getting that scarf. It's just a scarf, afterall." She said forcing a smile. The blackette tried so hard to fight the urge.

Eren frowned, "hey! You're not allowed to be sad," he huffed, "at least... not today..."

Mikasa looked up and watched him walk off with the scarf. A minute later he returned with the scarf and a bright smile on his face.

"Where did you go?" Mikasa asked.

"The counter," Eren answered and held the scarf, "it's for you and I'm not taking no or excuses for an answer."

Mikasa looked at the brunette as he attempted to wrap the scarf around her, but failed... miserably.

Eren looked at his work and laughed, "sorry, I've never really done this before." He said wiping away a tear.

Mikasa smiled, a blush visible on her cheeks. "Thank you... Eren." She said and re-wrapped the scarf around her neck.

"Come, let's go eat lunch." Eren grins taking his hand out for Mikasa to take. Mikasa smiles brightly at the brunette and gladly took his hand.

<><><><><><>

"They're here at the food court." Connie says, watching the couple wait in line to order their food.

"Alright, Reiner and Bert are near you guys," Jean says, "Armin and I are near the arcade right now."

"Ok, I'll inform you when they've left the food court- OY SASHA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! THAT'S MY FOOD!!!" Connie yells. "Sorry Jean, gotta go otherwise I'll starve to death."

Jean laughed, "alright, later." He says and hung up.

"Did you hear that?" Connie heard as he snatched his food tray from Sasha's grasp. "I think I just heard Connie..."

"Shoot..." Connie muttered. He held his tray, grabbed Sasha's hand and ran off to a different area of the food court.

Eren turned his head seeing a blur of a two teens run off. He cocked an eyebrow but then shrugged it off. Probably my imagination. He thought. "Let's sit here." He smiles at the blackette.

While they ate they talked about many things, mostly things that came to mind to be specific. "Have you heard of the band, Given?" Eren asks and Mikasa's eyes immediately lit up.

"Yes! I love their songs so much!!" She squeals.

"I know right!" Eren laughs.

"I'd give anything to marry their singer~" Mikasa said dreamily earning a chuckle from the brunette across her.

"Too bad you're married to me." He retorts and the blackette huffs.

(A/N: Yeah don't mind me, I'm listening to their music while writing this lol)

"I went to one of their concerts actually, I got an autograph from all band members and I have their latest album-"

Mikasa accidentally smacked the table and whimpered in pain, "you what!?" She exclaims and the brunette chuckles at her actions.

"Chill, I'll let ya' listen to the new album." He says with a warm smile.

Mikasa's eyes widen, "really!?" She asks in disbelief.

The brunette nodded in response and Mikasa cheered, earning weird looks from strangers that surrounded and passed them.

Eren watched as the blackette happily ate her Katsudon and smiled to himself. Maybe... this isn't so bad... He thought.

­­_______________________

I hope you guys enjoyed this chap, I got so many writers block so I apologize for the poor quality of this chap lol.

Ja ne!