𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Bastard!!" Eren growled his eyes glowing red.

Eren pointed his gun at Michael and immediately fired, the bullets pierced his shoulder and stomach.

Michael fell to the ground, coughing out blood. He gasped and clutched the bleeding wounds. Suddenly laughed and looked up, slowly standing up. "Just kidding~" He said.

Steam emitted from his wounds, his eyes flashed red and his grew into sharp fangs. "I must say, you an your friend definitely caught me off guard the last time." He laughed.

"Y-You're... a half breed?!" Jean exclaimed in shock.

"Of course I am." Michael smiled. "Although I may have common blood in me, I also have noble blood."

His eyes glowed, "kill him." Michael grinned and turned around, leaving them.

All the men turned around towards Eren, and pulled out their weapons. "Eren!" Bertholdt yelled and dashed in front of him with Reiner. "You and Jean go after Michael. Reiner and I will handle these guys."

"Alright, you two better not die!!" Eren yelled running after Michael with Jean close behind him.

"Like hell we would!" Reiner yelled with a grin.

Eren grinned and faced forward. Determined to catch up to Michael and find Mikasa. It was a long run, but they finally came to a stop when they arrived at a large room. It was dimly lit, only torches that hung on the wall were the light sources.

At the other side of the room was a figure sitting on a chair with a bag over their head. Eren immediately knew who it was. "Mikasa! Oy! Mikasa can you hear me!?" Eren yelled.

The brunette was about to go run up to her when Jean suddenly stuck his arm out in front of him. "Wait... look." Jean said.

Eren looked at Jean slightly confused, he did what Jean had said and looked ahead of him. There behind Mikasa was Lily and next to her was Michael. "Lily..." Eren inhaled and glared at the brunette. "I knew you were bad news."

Jean frowned, "and to think I trusted you..." he muttered.

Lillianna merely smirked and laughed at the two boys, "I knew the both of you did not trust me, but that horse faced friend of yours definitely did." She said and looked at Jean with cold, dead blue eyes. "What a fool you are." She said.

"Have fun dealing with my father." She says and stands at the back, dragging Mikasa with her.

"Motherf-" 

Michael fired at Eren, the bullet just grazing the brunette's cheek. "You better watch your mouth, brat." He growled his eyes flashing between red and his natural eye colour.

Eren wiped the blood off his cheek and smirked, "or what?" He asked.

"Or I make you." Michael answered and pulled the trigger twice. Eren pulled out his combat knife and dodged the bullet.

"Take this!" Jean yelled shooting at Michael who dodged the bullets and quickly maneuverered to his left shooting at Jean.

"Where do you think you're aiming at?" Eren asked.

Michael turned around, pointing his gun at the brunette. "Too late!" Eren bellowed kicking the gun out of his hands, bringing the knife to Michael's chest. Michael moved to the side, just missing the knife.

Jean ran in and kicked Michael on his back, sending him flying towards the wall. Michael hissed in pain and pulled out his two guns shooting directly at both Jean and Eren simultaneously.

The two managed to dodge the bullets. "If only I could use Dominance..." Eren growled falling to his knees breathing heavily.

"Well that's what happens when you use it on a guards." Jean smirked and his eyes glowed.

"Sorry boy, but your 'Dominance' will not work on me." Michael said his eyes glowing and staring into Jeans eyes. "I am of the Rae family."

"Now I really wish I hadn't used Dominance on those guards." Eren growled and punched the ground. "F*ck."

Michael grinned, "entertain me for awhile now why don't you?" He asked and pointed to Eren. "Kill him."

Jean gasped his body begrudgingly moved against his will, "you... damn bastard...! You're gonna pay for... this!!" Jean yelled.

"Am I?" Michael laughed and stood there as he watched Jean jump and land a kick on Eren's stomach.

Eren was beaten left and right by Jean. The brunette couldn't bring himself to even raise a fist against his best friend. "Oy! Stop playing around and knock me out already..!" Jean cried.

"F*ck nah!" Eren huffed and gasped in pain.

"You dumbass!!" Jean bellowed punching Eren on the face.

Jean gritted his teeth and left out a cry of anger and confusion. "Damn it! Lily! Why would you do this?! What are you getting out of this, huh?!" Jean cried glaring at Lily who stood beside Mikasa.

"No reason, just the fact that I take after my father, that's all really." Lily answered with a smile.

"Bullsh*t!" Jean yelled. "Stop trying to be someone your not, god damn it!!"

"What the hell does that mean!? I want this! A vampire killed my mother!" Lily growled. "I want you all to die! For what you-"

"Stop with the f*cking bull already!" Jean cried kicking Eren on the stomach. "You won't get anything from revenge! I'm sure your mother wouldn't want this either!!"

"What do you know?! You don't even-"

"Shut up! You think you've suffered?! Don't you dare think you've suffered more than others just because you lost one person!!!" Jean cried punching Eren on the face and grabbing the knife.

"F-F*ck!!" Jean growled trying to stop his arms from moving further down.

Eren coughed out blood and clutched his side. He moved to the side when Jean went for the kill, he grabbed the gun on the floor and fired at Michael.

"Nice try boy." Michael grinned.

Eren felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, "holy f*ck....!!" He gasped.

"Sorry dude!" Jean said.

Eren kicked Jean's leg making him fall to the ground and kicked him on the face. Michaels eyes suddenly reverted back to his natural eye colour making him curse under his breath.

The brunette helped Jean up with a smile, clutching his wounds. "Thought I was gonna die there for a second." Eren chuckled.

The two turned to Michael who had pulled out his gun and sword, "what're you gonna do now, Mr. Vampire Hunter?" Eren asked with a cocky smile.

Michael glared at the two boy's, "you damn brats!!" He growled.