𝐗𝐈𝐕

«𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕»

I slowly open my eyes to only close them when I see light. I release a groan and slowly sit up. My body aching all over.

I see bandages on my right arm and I felt another on my face and nose. The door suddenly opens and I raise my head to see who my visitor is.

"Oh, you re finally awake, dumbass." I roll my eyes. Out of all the people, it just had to be horse face.

"Yeah..." I say and look out the window to see the familiar bushes and trees. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Two weeks." Jean answers bluntly.

"Two weeks?!" I repeat in disbelief.

Jean laughs in the most ugliest way a human- oh wait... he's a horse, never mind. "Well it was expected since I did beat the crap out of you, then you haven't drank human blood in ages and you were injured... badly." He explains.

I sigh and lay back down, "yeah... I guess you're right." I say.

The door opens once again. "Oh, you're awake." My father says upon entering.

I chuckle, "yeah..." I say.

"How are you feeling?" My father asks, sitting on the chair next to the bed I'm resting on.

"Like sh*t..." I answer placing my arm over my eyes. After what happened two weeks ago... I can't even look at anyone...

I'm such a failure...

"Hey dad," I begin and he hums in response, letting me know that he's got my attention, "could I maybe stay here for awhile?"

I remove my arm and see my father's concerned expression. "Why do you want to stay here?" He asks.

"I-I... I don't really know... I just feel like I need a little space..." i answer averting my gaze.

My father releases a sigh, "alright. I'll organize some butlers to get some of your stuff." He says as he stood up and makes his way to the door. "Get some rest, Eren." He adds and leaves.

"Well, I better get going to. I'm already later for school." Jean chuckles.

"Last I checked you were always late for school." I retort and he glares at me. "I'm just saying."

He rolls his eyes, "yeah, yeah... whatever." He grumbles and leaves.

2 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 (•̀ᴗ•́)و

"You ready, Eren?" My mother asks as I put slung my bag over my shoulder. I smile and nod, I run my fingers through my hair seeing the bandages on my arm.

"Alright, please take it easy, you're still recovering." My mother says.

I smile and hug her, "I know. Don't worry mom, I can take care of myself." I say reassuring and leave the house. I didn't want to go on the car today so I told my parents that I'll just walk to school.

As usual I pulled out my earphones and listened to music on my way to school. My mood wasn't right so I decided to listen to music that is similar to it. It usually helps... maybe... meh not my problem.

When I got to school, I see that I was earlier than usual. This time, instead of going straight to my first class I went to the roof of the school and decided to nap there for a bit. Just when I was about to dose off I hear the door to the roof open. Why do I feel like I know who it is-

"Yo." I hear and I sigh.

I look up and see horse face and Armin. "Hey." I smile.

"We saw you walking earlier, we tried to get your attention but you couldn't hear us." Armin explains, sitting next to me, same with horse face.

"Oh, sorry." I say, chuckling sheepishly.

"So... how are you feeling?" Armin asks.

"Tired." I bluntly answer.

"As expected. You troublemaker." Jean says and I roll my eyes, I sit up and put my hands on my knees.

"You're one to talk." I retort and he glares at me. "I feel like doing something fun..."

Jean sits there for a moment then chuckles, "now that you mention it, yeah, me too." He says and stands up. I stand up to and I climb up the roof of the door. Jean on the other hand climbs up the fence and sits on it. "Hah! I'm higher than you!!" He boasts.

"Shut up!" I yell.

"H-Hey! Guys!! Be careful!" Armin yells and I laugh.

"Don't worry, Armin." I grin.

We continue this for awhile until the bell rings. We head to our first period classes, which we shared the same classes. When we got to class I didn't want to sit where I usually sat... but, I don't really have much of a choice...

Of course my bandaged arm and face did not go unnoticed by our friends and my fangirls... it was a pain having to get past them...

But luckily I survived and I slumped onto my chair.

"I don't want to do any school work... I'd prefer if I was sleep for another two weeks, maybe for the rest of the year..." I grumble and Armin chuckles.

"You do realise you'd have to repeat a year if you do that." He explains.

"WAIT, WHAT!?!?!?!" I exclaim and I turn to horse face, "is that allowed?"

He nods and I sulk. I rest my head on my desk and release a sigh. What a pain in the as* who even came up with that idea?!

"Oh! Morning Mikasa." I hear Armin say and I freeze at the mention of the name. God no... just no... I can't face her... don'tlookdon'tlookdon'tlookdon'tlookdon'tlookdon'tlook. Do. Not. Look. At. Her!

"Morning Armin, Jean and-" She stops mid-way and I tense up.

Jean must've been able to tell the situation I was in. "Oh! I wouldn't bother him, right now. He's sleeping." He quickly says. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but thank you! Horse face saved me! Hooray!

"Oh, ok." She says, I could hear the disappointment in her voice. I felt an aching in my chest and I screwed my eyes shut, hoping that this day goes by faster than usual.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

This day isn't going fast... at all...

In the first three periods I had to do a bunch of group activities and worst of all, Mikasa was in all of them! It was so awkward and I did my best to ignore her... and avoid. To make matter worse, the aching in my chest made it worse. It hurt... it hurt every time I ignored her...

I release a sigh and decided to skip fourth period and honestly I need a break. The bell finally went and I stand up packing my things and stuffing them into my bag.

"Eren" I hear and I immediately freeze. Ah shit... here we go again...

AAAAHHHHHH WHAT DO I DO?!?!!?!?! DO I TALK??? DO I SAY NOTHING???? SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

"U-Uh... hey!" I say and I mentally facepalm. Yep! This is the moment I knew... I f*cked up... no I am not reciting memes!

"Listen... I can't talk right now. So... uh... yeah! See ya'!" I quickly say and run off with my stuff, leaving Mikasa in the class and feeling another stab feeling in my chest.

Once I got far enough, I release a sigh. The bell rings again signalling fourth period had begun. With that I head to roof and sleep for a whole hour.

Got to say it was a nice nap. Other than the face that my thoughts kept drifting to Mikasa and all the times I ignored and avoided her...

My chest hurts just thinking about it...

__________
Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the book so far ^-^
Just a quick note that I'll be back at school in two days (T_T) so my updates might be a little bit slow... again. But! I'll do my best to update ASAP!
That's all! :3

Ja ne!