𝐗

«𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕»

I let out an ear piercing scream as he leaped towards me. His hungry, shining green eyes said it all. He was going to devour me.

"Give me your blood!!" He growled and landed on top of me.

My breathing got heavier, my body shivered and I swear I could see my life flash before my eyes. His opened his mouth, revealing his sharp fangs.

He drew closer to me. I turned away and try to push him off of me, but failed to do so. His hands pinned my arms down and his legs pinned mine.

I could feel his hot breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine. I felt his fangs touch my skin, but before I could react, the front door swung open.

"HOLD HIM!!" I hear a familiar voice yell. "QUICKLY!! YOU TWO CHECK THE GIRL!"

Before Eren could even try to attack me, two men, who looked about the same age as me, tackled him to the ground. One helped me up and other checked me. "Are you alright?" One asks, his voice seemed a little bit familiar to me.

But I was far too weak and very tired to respond. My head began to spin and my vision began to blur. The last thing I saw was one man holding Eren down while the other vaccinated him with something.

"E... re... n..." I manage to say.

With that I black out.

꧁꧂

When I came to, I was on my bed. I slowly sit up, still a little bit tired and definitely sleepy. I slowly got out of bed, but, while doing so everything flooded back into my mind.

I gasp and quickly did my routines. I burst into Erens room and find him gone. I rush down the stairs hoping to see him sitting on the couch or maybe in the kitchen making breakfast.

Maybe greet me good morning and say that I actually woke up early for once.

But to no avail. I found no one in the house. It was just... me.

"Where could he have gone?" I mutter to myself. I go to the kitchen and grab an apple, I then take some money and leave the quiet house.

Actually... now that I think about.. it does get a little quiet without him. Without noticing i arrive at school. There were hardly any students there so I knew that I had arrived a little too early.

I head to my first class carrying the gloom and doom with me.

Once I got to my classroom, I sit down and out my stuff down on my desk. I rest my head on my desk and I sigh.

It's boring without him here...

«𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕»

I sit up hastily, in cold sweat and uneven breaths. I wince at the sudden pain on my shoulder and my aching body. "What on earth happened...?" I mutter to myself.

Suddenly the events from last night flood my mind giving me a huge headache. Mikasa... MIKASA!! I hastily get out of bed and immediately realise I wasn't in our house.

"If you're thinking about leaving, I'm sorry to say... but you're not allowed to." A familiar voice says.

I whip my head towards the door and see him there. "Father." I say.

"Hello son." He says closing the door behind him and leaning against it.

"Where am I?" I ask.

He stops leaning against the door and sits on the chair next to the bed I was just resting on. "Sit down. We need to talk." He says sternly.

I reluctantly nod and sit on the edge of my bed.

"I take it, you remember what happened last night?" My father asks and I nod while looking down at my hands.

"D-D... d-did I hurt her?" I ask raising my head.

My father looks at me, "well from what Jean told me, you nearly bit her. You left a little scratch on her neck." He explains.

"I-I see..." I mutter to my myself looking back down. I clench my fist and grit my teeth.

So much for trying not to hurt anyone. Damn it!

"Jean told me you drank some yesterday." My father says. "Youce been drinking that ever since you were seven."

"I know and I know I can't drink that forever..." I say, "but... I can't bring myself to drink any human blood! I just can't! It's not right!"

I raise my head and see my father's sad expression. "I know Eren... I was once like you... but after what happened to me... I knew it was the only way." He explains looking down at his hand.

"I'm sorry father." I say.

"Its ok my son. Just please take care of yourself." He says. "You may return to school if you like." My father places my school uniform next to me.

I nod.

My father stands up and makes his way to the door. "Before I go, i must warn you, Eren." He begins turning his head. "Your body has weakened, I wouldn't stay out for too long if I were you and the blood may no longer work."

I gulp, "ok." I say and my father leaves.

Once I was sure he was really gone I punch the wall leaving a crack on it. I curse under my breath. I hate this... it's not fair...!

I shake my head and put my uniform on. I then leave the building and realise it was the house I used to live in. I was just staying in the guest bedroom.

I leave the house and see a chauffeur waiting for me. He bows and opens the door. "Thank you." I say and enter the car.

The car ride was silent and seemed longer than usual. Once I got to school it was already lunch time. Speaking of which I'm starving! I haven't eaten anything since last night.

I enter the school and go straight to the cafeteria where I but myself three hotdogs. I eat them in ten minutes and by then the bell rings.

I head to my fourth period class. As soon as I arrive I see Mikasa surrounded by everyone.

She laughs at something Sasha said. I saw Ymir yelling at Sasha with Christa trying to calm her down. While the others weren't looking I see Mikasa look down and release a sigh.

She brushes her hair to her side and I see a small bandage on her neck. My eyes widened and I felt sick to my stomach.

I'm disgusted at myself.

She immediately looks my way and I force a smile. Milasa stands up abruptly, startling everyone around her. She walks up to me and I take a step back.

Oh boy... here we go...

________
New chap and tysm for the 1k reads you guys!!!! I'm so happy! TwT
I hope you keep reading this to the end, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter too! Tysm again!

Ja ne!