𝐈𝐕

«𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕»

After running for my life to get to school on time, I placed my bag on the floor and slumped onto my desk. I was gasping and wheezing for air while rubbing my head. Maybe I shouldn't underestimate the distance from where I now live to the school...

"Well, well, you actually made it to school on time." A familiar voice said. I raised my head to see the idiot looking at me with a smug expression plastered on his face. How I want to punch him in the face right now...

I chuckled, "maybe you shouldn't underestimate me next time." I cooly stated.

The idiot looked at me innocently, his expression was kinda... cute... wait-- NOOOOOO!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

"I never said I did." He said with a smirk

"Keep that smirk on your face and I won't hesitate to mess up your pretty face." I growled, glaring at him.

"Oh? Did I just hear you say 'pretty face'?" He asked leaning a but closer to me.

His eyes were so alluring, but the expression on his face really annoyed the hell out of me. "Yes." I admitted and raised my fist, "now you wanna get hit or not?"

"I'd prefer to get hit by a truck than a gorilla." He said moving away, shrugging before he stuck his tongue out at me.

"What?" I asked glaring at him. I can definitely feel my blood boil right now. Oh how I want to murder him with my own two hands!!

"Nothing..." he whitsled.

"I swear-!" I exclaimed but then he looked at me, his finger held up, gesturing for me to shut up.

"I wouldn't try to if I were you, I can beat you with my hands tied behind my back." He boasted and i rolled my eyes.

"Psh, I'd like to see you try." I said cockily.

"Well you two seem awfully close, despite the fact that you've only met each other." Sasha beamed looking at the both of us. She raised her hands and made a love heart shape.

"We are not!" I exclaimed realizing that the idiot said it too.

"You copying me now?" He asked.

"Hah! As if!" I growled.

"Now, now you two, let's just get along, alright?" Christa asked trying to calm the both of us down. I huffed and we both turn away.

"So, Mikasa. What's the deal with you and the new kid?" Annie asked sitting on the desk next to me.

I sigh and all the girls immediately gather around me. "Well, turns out that idiot right there-"

"Hey! I'm not an idiot, stupid gorilla!" I heard him yell and I glared at him for interrupting me.

"That idiot is suppose to be the guy I'm getting married to." I whisper to them.

First they all blinked a couple of times, then gasped I realization. Took them long enough...

"REALLY!?" They yelled.

"SHUDDUP AND GET TO YOUR SEATS!!!" The teacher abruptly yelled, making everyone in class jump from her sudden shout.

Everyone scurried to their seats as the teacher got ready to teach the class. As she taught Annie tugged at my sleeve, "is it really true?" She asked in a whisper tone.

"Yeah and last night we ended up moving into our own house together." I explained.

"Oof, that's rough girl." She said and I sighed, nodding in agreement.

"Mikasa and Annie would you like to share what you're talking about, which is apparently more important than math?" Our teacher asked.

We directed our attention to the teacher. "No, miss." We said unison.

"You sure?" She asked and we nodded. "Alright then."

With that, she turned back around and explained more gibberish, which was apparently math but to me it was just mental abuse. Mental abuse I tell you!

The idiot sitting in front of me turned around and smirked. "Didn't know you were the type to gossip about me." He said in a whisper-tone.

"Huh?!" I asked glaring at him.

"Chill, I'm just saying." He said shrugging and turned back around.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗽| (• ◡•)|

When the bell finally rang I shot up from my seat and dashed out the door, not bothering to hear whatever the teacher was saying.

I rushed to the cafeteria and quickly got into the line to buy my food. Yep I was in a big rush that I only ate about a quarter of my breakfast and didn't pack anything for lunch.

While I was waiting I noticed the idiot in the same line as me, and he's-- wait.... HE'S FIRST IN LINE?? HOW'D HE GET HERE BEFORE ME ANYWAY?!?!? I'm so confused...

He turned around and saw me looking at him. He waved a little and I let out a growl. I noticed the people around me started getting freaked out. Yep, I'm pissed. This guy is seriously pissing me off.

Once I ordered my lunch I walked towards our usual table and saw him, sitting there, talking to the girls... Ok!!! WHO IN THE MOTHER TRUCKING WORLD INVITED HIM!?!?!?

Ok I gotta take a chill pill...

The idiot glanced at me and grinned. "Hey Mikasa ♡." He greeted.

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope.

Not cute, not *beep*-ing cute. I refuse to accept such ridiculous thoughts!!

I force a smile, "hello." I say through gritted teeth. I took my seat which was diagonal to him and slowly started eating. While I was eating I realised that the only thing the idiot was having was juice.

How is he not hungry? Is he sick on something?

While I kept eating, everyone slowly sat down and ate their food while talking and laughing. I was joining in too when I noticed the idiot standing up, while covering his mouth with a hand.

Ok I'm getting kinda concerned...

He let out a couple of coughs before he walked off. The idiot threw his juice box away and walked towards the male bathroom, while using the wall for support??

What the heck!?

I finish my food in seconds and put my tray away before running up to the idiot. "Hey, you alright?" I ask putting my hand on his back.

"I-I'm... fi.. ne..." he let out and kept walking while panting and wheezing, like crazy. Almost sounded like he was dying.

"Hey!" I yelled into his ear.

He flinched and slowly turned his head. His open mouth revealed his rather suspiciously sharp teeth.

At first his hair shadowed his eyes, but it was only for a second. Our eyes met and what I saw was not his alluring emerald green eyes. No, it was red. Blood red. Eyes that had nothing but pure bloodlust in them.

I blinked and saw his eyes were back to green. He mumbled something but I couldn't hear. "What did you say?" I ask.

"I'm fine!" The idiot abruptly snapped, he violently brushed my other hand off his shoulder and hurriedly walked somewhere else, leaving me alone, in the hallway.

What was that? Was it real? Or was it just a hallucination?

__________
Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating! I've been really busy with OLNA, tests and a carnival. So here we go a new chap, I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment and plz forgive me for the slow updates.
Thank you for your patience tho, I appreciate it ^-^!

Ja ne!