The Chambers... It's Opened.

"Good of you to not forget about our Quidditch practice before the match." Flint remarks as you walked with your teammates to the Quidditch Stadium.

You were using your broomstick, The Nagumo Thruster Mark 7 with a speed that matches 2001 but a little faster.

"I've got a score to settle with Potter and I need to train in order to win that score."

"What? You lots ain't friends anymore?" Flint asked

"Nah, just a friendly banter, no biggie." You said as you and your team intercepted Gryffindor's team.

"Where you think you're going, Flint?" Gryffindor Quidditch Captain Oliver Wood asked your Captain

"Quidditch practice." He simply answers

"I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today."

"Easy, Wood. I've got a note."

Ron and Hermione, who were nearby, thought that trouble was brewing. Oliver Wood read the note out loud as it says Professor Snape had given the Slytherin team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker.

"You've got a new Seeker. Who?" Wood asked as Flint and your team made way for you.

"WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" You said enthusiastically.

"(Y/n)?!" Harry asked, not believing that Slytherin's new seeker is you.

"That's right! To even the score and since I'm at your level of Broomstick mastery, Flint got me in as Slytherin's Seeker instead of Malfoy."

"Plus, I get to try out my new broom!" you said as you let the other look at it.

"Oh! That's the Nagumo Thruster Mk. 7! Said to be on par with Harry's Nimbus 2000!" Ron informed as the two feel what the broom was like.

"You see, Weasley, unlike some, even his deceased parents can afford the best." Malfoy butts in the conversation.

"At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent." Hermione said.

"No one asked for your opinion, you filthy little mudblood!" He stated as your hand turned into a fist.

"You pay for that, Malfoy. Eat slugs!" Ron shouted, trying to cast a spell on his poorly fixed wand that Malfoy broke.

Instead of him getting what he deserves, Ron's spell backfires and he was sent flying back and crashing to the ground as The Gryffindor Team went to check up on him. You were also going to ditch practice but before that, you just punched Malfoy in the face before tending to your friend.

"You okay, Ron?!" Harry asked

"Of course, the guy's not okay, Harry! He's got slugs in his mouth!" You told them as you flipped Ron to let him vomit out the slugs.

Colin, the Camera kid, snapped a photo and asked Harry if he could turn Ron around which Harry said no and helped Ron to Hagrid's.

"(L/n)! What about practice?!"

"SCREW THAT! GIVE THE STADIUM TO GRYFFINDOR! I'M TRYNA HELP A FRIEND HERE, ASSHOLES!" You shouted as you helped carry Ron alone as they guide you to Hagrid's hut.

"I'm available." Malfoy suggested but they just shrugged him off, knowing that you're more reliable than Malfoy.

Now, at Hagrid's, they comforted Ron while he stills vomits slugs out of his mouth as Hagrid gives him a wooden bucket to throw up slugs in it as he said that there's nothing to do but wait until it stops.

"Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway?"

"Malfoy. He called Hermione..." He pause because he doesn't know what Mudblood means.