The Fire Chose You

Everyone gathered in the great hall. They all sat down when Dumbledore asked them to sit down. It was time for the champion's selection as he put out all the other lights except the Goblet of Fire. The fire glew red and took out a hot paper that was smoking as Dumbledore caught it mid-air and read the note.

"The Drumstag Champion is... Viktor Krum!" Dumbledore announces as The Drumstags cheered for him.

He then announces the remaining champions as is Fleur Delacour, the Beauxbatons' Champion, and finally, Hogwart's Champion, Cedric Diggory. Many people were kind of bummed about the 4th year not getting into the tournament. They close the event by showing off The Triwizard Cup.

The teachers and Dumbledore noticed that the fire is acting a little strange

The teachers and Dumbledore noticed that the fire is acting a little strange. It then glew red again and out came two little notes as he caught and read them.

"(Y/n) (L/n)... and Harry Potter." He announced as the two of you were looking at each other in shock.

Hermione pushed the two of you to get up as the two of you did and slowly walked to the teacher's side. You saw Ron was angry at Harry but not you for some reason as when he looked at you, he just shows a "How did you do it?" look as you shrugged and the two of you made your way towards the teachers while everyone mocked Harry for being a cheat for being the other Triwizard champion but not you, as they had a look of confusion of why you're chosen as you were angry at this circumstances, they should know that Harry and You would never join the Triwizard tournament. The two of you entered a room filled with Triwizard Cup awards as the rest of the champions came together near the fireplace. You just awkwardly waved at them as they did so too as you hear constant shouting between Dumbledore, Mr. Crouch, and Igor Karkaroff, Viktor's dad as the two of you backed away from the shouting match. Dumbledore screamed both of your names as he quickly ran to the both of you and gripped your shoulders tightly.

"Did you put your names in the Goblet of Fire?!" he asked

"No, sir!" Both of you replied.

"Did you two asked one of the older students to do it for you?!"

"No, sir!" You both replied again.

"You're absolutely sure?"

"YES! Yes, sir!" You replied.

'But of course, they're lying!" Madame Maxine protested as she smacks the lantern away to avoid it from hitting his face.

"The hell they are!" Moody defended

"The Goblet of Fire's an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could've hoodwinked it! Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year except for Mr. (L/n)!" He said

"Then he did it!"

"I DID NOT! I DON'T EVEN WANNA BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU OVERGROWN BITCH!" You screamed out in rage and tried to approach her but Dumbledore held you down and threw you back to Harry's corner as Harry caught you while you calmed down.