End of 1st Year

You woke up in the infirmary and looked to your left to see Harry and Professor Dumbledore conversing about something as you saw the gifts for him and for you too.

"Is it our birthday or are we being punished?" You joked.

"(Y/n)!" Harry shouted, glad to see you're awake.

"Hey, Harry. Hey, Professor."

"Mr. (L/n), the whole school knows about your little escapades." Professor Dumbledore informed you.

"Oh... that's what the gifts are." You said

You asked some questions like is Ron and Hermione were all right, is the stone safe, and all such things as Professor Dumbledore told you two everything. Once every question was answered, you two got out of the Infirmary with your Hogwart Attires on and saw Hermione and Ron at the staircase, waiting for the two of you as the both of you smiled at each other. Everyone was assembled in the hall to announce The winner of The House Cup. After listing every single house in, Gryffindor was in 4th, Hufflepuff was in 3rd, Ravenclaw was in 2nd, and Slytherin was in 1st as the house celebrated except you because you felt bad for your friend.... until Dumbledore mentions the recent events and gifted Gryffindor 500 points as they won the House Cup. You didn't mind being a sore loser and the fact Dumbledore didn't count you in. You wish you were pissed like your fellow housemates because this is favoritism stuff.

You started to pack your things to go to your rented house that's near The Dursleys so you could hang out with Harry more, even if you had to bare with The Dursleys' act as Harry told you about. You stopped unpacking once you saw a green ball that was somehow on your desk as you walked toward it 

 You stopped unpacking once you saw a green ball that was somehow on your desk as you walked toward it 

"How did this get here?" You asked yourself as you picked it up.

You almost dropped it at first due to how surprisingly a little heavy it is. You then bounced it up and down on the palm of your hands before placing it inside your pocket robe. After finishing packing, you were about to leave when you heard a shuffling and saw that same present box you forgot to open.

"Oh shoot, I forgot this box." You said as you placed your things near the door and went to the present.

Once you opened it, you're met with something flying to your face and liking it. Your ravens began to caw in jealousy as you try to find out what it is as you saw... your mom and dad just brought you two pet ravens and a freaking pet dragon!

 your mom and dad just brought you two pet ravens and a freaking pet dragon!

"A FREAKING HORNTAIL?!" You shouted in shock.

The box smelled as you saw a couple of raw meat and bones in them, the little thing must've been hungry... you're a bad owner.

It flies to your cabinet as it scratches, telling you there's something about the closet. You never really opened the closet before since you always get your clothes in your travel case.

You opened your cabinet doors to see a bunch of drawings like this:

There's one of these drawings that was coincidentally at the center so you just instinctively put your finger on the end of the line as you just pressed something

The back of the closet started to open and reveal a secret passageway to somewhere. You entered a room filled with that drawing and then a note with big words written all over the note as you read:

~!SPIN!~

I'VE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!  The Spin is a state of rotation defined by its closeness to perfection, that perfection is the Golden Rectangle or more specifically The Golden Spiral that's derived from the Rectangle, a mathematically endless spiral, and a feature said to be omnipresent in the surrounding nature and a fortiori in works of art!

Whoever these muggles are who used the spin, they must be powerful muggles... this type of weaponry could even rival magic! Unlike the average rotation, the Spin is persistent and produces more rotational energy than it takes to create. That rotational energy is transferred to nearby objects in the form of vibrations and can be wielded for a wide array of purposes.

because of its miraculous property, the Spin has been wielded as a technique by a chosen few at least since the Middle Ages from which several specialized skills have been derived.

Users of the Spin typically try to spin objects to follow as best they can to do the Golden Rectangle, creating a near-endless rotation that may then create an infinite amount of rotational energy, before throwing said objects at a target. To do so, they apply a small force causing the object to Spin near perfectly, giving it an impulse of energy to start the rotation, and then let the rotation perpetuate itself. One piece of advice given to neophytes is to visualize the perfect rotation and then try to emulate it.

To enhance the Spin, one must approach the Golden Rectangle, a rectangle with a proportion equal to the Golden Ratio (approximately 16:9) that when recursively divided into a square and another golden rectangle, traces the path of the Golden Spiral; a self-similar and thus endless spiral. Used as a scale, the Golden Rectangle allows the creation of a perfect rotation and thus an infinite amount of energy!

"THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN JUST THE SPIN!"

"What the hell." You said

You didn't have time to read it as you were on the clock so you neatly folded it into your breast pocket and quickly get out of there to leave.

~!TIMESKIP!~

Once at the station and gave the guy who handles the luggage your things and Hagrid your Hungarian Horntail to help train him to be a good boy... with some negotiations, Hagrid accepts it.

Once talking to Hagrid and getting his book, Harry walks back to you, Ron, and Hermione.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" She asked him as the two of you looked at Hagrid

"We're not going home." You told her.

"Not really." Harry said before the two of you board on the train.

Thus come to the end of your First Year Term... and now, this will be the starting point... a magical starting point of a lifetime as your life... has now become magically and bizarrely adventurous.

~!END OF YEAR 1!~