Sweet Christmas

The song was playing in a boombox that you brought in without anyone knowing and decided to lift the Christmas spirit... but the only thing that need lifting is your dignity after you found out that everyone was leaving and you have to wait for Hermione to come back to Hogwarts to share the information. Harry pats your back to calm you down as you sulk on the table as he plays Wizard Chess with Ron. Hermione came over to look at how things are as she sarcastically pet your head.

"There, there, (Y/n)! It's not like everyone can be a know-it-all!"

"Screw you." You said in a hurt tone.

"I see you've packed." Ron said, seeing her with a briefcase

"I see you haven't." Hermione said

"Change of plans. My parents decided to go to Romania to visit my brother, Charlie."

"Ooh, waitaminute! Everyone's going home except some of us, right? And you said the whole Gryffindor students are going home right? So, why not I hang around your common house?" You said

"Ah, I see where you're going with this."

"Are you mental?!"

"Look, it's just gonna be the three of us, hanging out in Christmas! Plus, there's no rule that you can hang out in other houses' places because they only focused on the password... but luckily for me, I know the password." You told them.

"You're lying" Ron said

"Oh really? Caput..." You paused for dramatic effect as the three's eyes widened.

"Draconis." you ended your sentence as their jaws were dropped.

"What?!" The three shouted

"Shush! Keep it down ya freakin' nutjobs! Listen!" You scolded them in a quiet tone.

"Neville forgot the password so he asked Seamus what it is and then revealed to him and ME!"

"But how?" Harry asked

"Watch." you said

"Disillusio." you cast a spell on yourself as your whole body blended with the environment.

"Woah!"

"Pretty rad, huh?" You asked them as you cast the same spell on you again as your back being visible again.

"Wicked!" Ron complimented.

"Compliments to my mom." you said

"Alright, I'm off, Merry Christmas!" She said and left

~!TIMESKIP!~

After convincing the lady on the painting to let him in, they've had their fun last night. Ron was shouting at Harry to wake up while you woke up so groggily due to Ron's shouting.

"Merry Christmas, Harry."

"Merry Christmas, Ron."

"Merry Christmas to the both of-" Before you could say more... there was something in front of Ron.

"Hey Ron, what's that you got there?"

"I don't know... it's some kind of box-"

"It's not a box. It's a T.V." You clarified

"And it's powered all by itself it seems like." Harry said as he held the end of the plug, the T.V wasn't plugged in as you gasped.

"MAGIC T.V!" You shouted excitingly 

The TV was playing static with a VHS player on top of it. Then, there's a VHS that's just laying on the floor in front of the TV. As the two opened their gift while looking at the large pile of green gift boxes that clearly looks like it's for yours, they opened theirs. Ron got a sweater from his Mom while Harry got an invisibility cloak. You quickly insert the tape into the VHS player.