A Daily Life As A Student of Hogwarts

You woke up at 4 A.M. sharp and did twenty-two push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, and some shadow boxing to make the sleepiness go away. You took a shower in your room and got dressed in your Slytherin Student attire, and give your ravens, Howard and Mary, their daily pets and foods to last for the whole day. You were glad that your friends and you didn't get detention for something like yesterday.

 "Don't forget, (L/n)! You're replacing our last seeker!" Your Slytherin Quidditch Captain, Marcus Flint told you

"Yeah, yeah." You said as you put on your headphones, inserted the tape in, and played the song that's in the tape.

you bobbed your head up and down to the beat as you walked around Hogwarts to the botanical garden.

"Morning Everyone."

"Good Morning, Everyone!"

"Good Morning, Professor Sprout!"

"Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years! Now, Gather around, everyone." The teacher said

"Today, we're going to re-pot Mandrakes."

"Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?" She asked

Both you and Hermione raised his hand but you raised your hand faster than her.

"Yes, Mr. (L/n)?" You then smugly puffed your chest and said

"Mandrakes or Mandragora is used to return those who've been Petrified to their original state but it's kinda dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is gonna hurt anyone who hears 'em... if they could." You answered as everyone chuckled at that little joke.

"Excellent. Ten points to Slytherin." She told

"Finally pulling your weight in, (L/n)?" Draco whispered

"Only for now, Malfoy. Me and Harry got a bet ever since I got in as the seeker."

"What?! But I'm the seeker for the Quidditch team!"

"Too bad, the captain saw my skills and as he quoted "Was far better than Malfoy's." So, eat shit, Vanilla Ice." you whispered as you quickly put on those earmuffs that Professor Sprout told you to do so.

While you banter with Malfoy, you've been listening to the Professor about how their Mandrakes are still only seedlings, their cries won't kill them yet but they could knock you out for hours, which is why she's given you earmuffs for auditory protection. Malfoy saw everyone was wearing earmuffs and he quickly did too.

After putting the earmuffs on, she shows you how to re-plant a Mandrake."

"First, you grasp your Mandrake firmly." She said as she did so.

"You pull it sharply up out of the pot." She said as she pulled it out of the pot. It screamed in a high-pitched tone as everyone cringed at the noise but you didn't, you'd heard worse as you looked at it with a sense of curiosity.