Back into The Wizarding World

You await your family's arrival at Heathrow Airport for your parents who're going to now live in England with you since you're now planning to graduate from Hogwarts.

"There's my boy!" You heard your dad's shouting as you spun around.

"Dad!" You shouted as you ran towards him and hugged him.

"Woah! Easy there, Kiddo! I just got out of a fight."

"What?! I thought you retired?!"

"He did...  but we needed the extra money to fly over here." She said

"We're literally rich, why do you need the extra-Oh no, did you flew first class, AGAIN?!" You asked as you tried to find your little sister as she was standing behind your mom... and wasn't jet-lagged at all but was hyperactive.

"I wanna fly first class again!" Martha shouted in excitement

"Oh god." You groaned.

"It's only gonna be one time!" Your mom pleaded.

"My ass, let's just go to our new house." You sighed as you helped them with their bags.

"Holy shit, this looks amazin'!" Your dad complimented

"Are you Mr. and Mrs. Richardsons?"

"Yeah, who's askin'?" Your dad asked

"Name's Vernon Dursley, your new neighbor and I'd like to speak about your son. You see-" He was then violently grabbed by your dad and raised his fist near the fat guy's cheek.

"What about my kid? You think he's a frickin' delinquent?" He asked him with a threatening tone.

"N-N-No sir, I believe your boy is great and he's very t-t-talented when living alone!" Vernon said out of fear as your dad drops the act and pats Vernon's back.

"That's what I'd like 'ta hear, Vernon. If I ever, EVER hear you talk shit about my kid... those bars in Harry's room ain't gonna be the only thing that's keeping my fist from your face." He casually threatens Vernon as he farted nervously and ran back to his house.

"Dad! What did we talk about!"

"What?! I've heard all the stuff Vernon did 'ta ya friend and I ain't gonna let that son of a bitch slide with that!"

"How did you hear about it, I never wrote you a letter?" You asked your dad as he got suspiciously quiet.

"Don'tworryaboutitit'snothin'toworry'bout. Now, let's see the house!" He changes the subject as he drags you into your new house.

It was nighttime as you had some dinner with your family.

"So, it's all because some house-elf messed up? Dang, why was he there for?" Your dad asked

"To what I've heard from Harry with this walkie-talkie I bought for us to communicate if Vernon ever grounded him, Dobby tried to warn him about somethin' with his masters plottin' things... I don't know but if I'd guess, something's going down in Hogwarts agai-"

*CRASH!*

All of you heard a crash next to Harry's house as you all got worried and looked out the window to see a flying Ford and then next thing, Vernon fell into his bush as The flying Ford flew towards your house, it was driven by one of The Weasley Twins as Ron sat near the window and Harry sat shotgun.

"Happy Birthday, (Y/n)!/Happy Birthday, Harry!" Both of them said in unison.

"Thanks fellas, you got room?" you asked

"We do but not for your luggage though." Ron said

"No worries, my parents contact Hagrid ever since I gave him a cellphone for his birthday and taught him how to use it! Come down!" You said as you quickly went back as your family got outside to hear about the situation but you just hugged them all quickly before running to the car and getting in.