Some Score To Settle

It was not time for The Quidditch Match that you'd been waiting for your whole life. It's Slytherin VS Gryffindor. You had your clones secretly put boomboxes around the stadium to "entertain" the guest. You learned how to clone yourself ever since you learned a spell that can make a sentient clone of yourself and give orders to it, it's called "Umbra Servus" as you and your team enter your doors to the stadium, you made your clones take action.

"Stop." you suddenly said

"What're you doing?!" Flint asked

"Just hold it..." you just told them.

"We don't have time fo-" The captain stopped as he heard the music.

"What is that?" One of the chasers asked

"Hold..." you told as you wait for the song to hit the right spot. {2:39}

"Alright, let's go!" You shouted and flew off before they could.

Your teammates were kind of impressed and weirded out by your actions as you played your air guitar. You then shocked everyone as you jumped off your broom as it quickly flies everywhere around you and then finally flew under you as it caught you and you flew off to show them that this seeker isn't messing around. You stood up on your broom again as it flew it like a skateboard, ever since you saw how Harry did it, you trained on a skateboard just so you could do stunts like this safely.

The song skipped to the end of it {4:36} as you flew straight into the air and loosen your grip on your broom as you fall on your back. The people were afraid that you'd die but then they saw your broom flying towards you and before you hit the ground, it caught your back as you made a relaxing pose. The Slytherins cheered because of your cool entrance as they chanted your name. Even some students from other houses admit that what you did was both stupid and cool.

~TIME/SKIP~

The game was on as Gryffindor had gotten thirty points while Slytherin got ninety points. You then flew near Harry.

"What's up with your team, Pot Head?! Didn't get enough practice?!"

"The only thing you need to practice is your name calling, (N/n)!"

"Hah, don't make me laugh!"

"You ready, Pot Head?!" You asked him

"Ready when you are, (N/n)!"

"It's gonna be my time, Pot Head!" You boasted.

Harry then saw a Bludger coming as he dodges it but then it circles back to come after him again but not before breaking Wood's broom when flying after Harry. You knew the Bludgers's been tampered with but don't know who did it as you see Harry elegantly dodging the Bludger's attacks.

"You all right, Pot Head?!" You asked concerningly and then you two heard The Snitch's little wings flapping and zooming around behind you as you quickly turned your broom back but Harry quickly flew past you and went after the Snitch as you did too.

You didn't cheat at all when chasing after the snitch as you wanted to win the score, fair and square. You two flew under the stadium with the rouge bludger still chasing after Harry. The both of you elegantly dodge all of the wooden structures and flew up after the snitch. Harry almost got to it but the bludger flew out of nowhere and hit his bracers. He still kept his pace but you had just passed him and quickly stood on your broom to catch it. Harry tried to catch up but the pain in his arm was too great that he lost his balance and fell on the sand as you caught the snitch.

"(Y/n) (L/n) has caught the snitch, Slytherin wins!" The announcer said as The Slytherins cheered for him.

You then saw Harry dodging the rouge Bludger's attack. While still standing on your broom, you ride it like a surfboard as you went toward Harry and the Rouge Bludger.

"IMPEDIMENTA!" You chanted as you dived towards Harry. 

Your wand shoots out a spell that destroyed the rouge bludger before it could hit Harry as you crashed onto the sand with Harry.

"ARRGHH, fricking... OW!" You cursed.

"Thanks." Harry said

"Hey, our score is settled. I won, you lost. It's good." You told him.

"Yeah but you didn't have to go down with me like that, Hermione could've saved the day." Harry told you.

"Yeah but I feel like I owe you for taking your win so... we're even." You told him as everyone came to check up on you two.

Professor Gilderoy, being the smart-ass professor he wants to be, tries to fix things like both Harry and Your's broken arms. With Harry, he'd just completely made his bones disappear.

"NO, I AIN'T GETTING FIXED UP BY HIM! SOMEONE CALL A REAL DOCTOR FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" You screamed at the top of your lungs.

~TIME/SKIP~

Now at night time, both of your hands are healing thanks to the nurse. You were about to sleep soundly before hearing Harry at the other side of your hospital bed moving around and whispering the word Dobby.

"Harry, what the hell are you-" Before you could finish your sentence, you spot the infamous "Dobby". The one that got Harry grounded.

"Harry Potter should've listened! Harry Potter should have gone back home when he missed the train!" Dobby said.

"Waitaminute, this fricking house elf was the reason the barrier closed?!" You asked in a whisper.

"Indeed. Yes, sir."

Dobby then explained that it was dangerous for him to be here and that HE was the one who made the Bludger go rogue.

"OH, YOU SON OF BITCH!" You screamed in rage.

"AH!" Dobby shouted as he runs away from you but you caught him.

"YOU BROKE OUR FREAKING ARMS, GODDAMN IT! AND MADE HARRY'S ARM BONE DISAPPEAR!" You shouted at him as you shook him around.

"(Y/n)! Stop it!"

"But he-"

"We won't get our answers if he doesn't explain why."

"Ugh, fine." You said and dropped Dobby

Dobby then lets out about how he's a slave and that only a piece of clothing can set him free. He also told you and Harry that it's not safe in Hogwarts anymore as history is going to repeat itself but quickly regretted saying that since he shouldn't have said that. You two had enough of playing around as they want the answers now but Dobby just said that he wants Harry to be safe before snapping his fingers and disappearing before their eyes.

"Goddamn it." You cursed.

The two of you quickly went to bed before hearing a commotion at the entrance of the infirmary. You and Harry heard Professor McGonagall telling Madam Pomfrey saying that the student has been petrified as his eyes went wide. This thing's going for mud blood now and this is bad, you were worried for Hermione. You then heard them talking about how the student may be had taken a picture of his attacker as you cringed... you guessed that it was that Collin kid. You both heard an explosion as McGonagall asked Dumbledore what it means as your heart sank when you hear this:

"It means... that our students are in great danger." he says

"What should I tell the staff?"

"The truth."

"Tell them Hogwarts is no longer safe. it is as we feared, Minerva. The Chamber of Secrets has indeed been opened again."