Fighting You Know Who

You snuck into the Gryffindor Common Room to meet the trios as you stealthily snuck out of your common room and to theirs.

"Glad to see you made it." Harry said.

They heard something croaking as they saw Trevor, Nevillie's pet sitting on the arm couch.

"Trevor, shh! go! You shouldn't be here!"

"Neither should you and you. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?" Neville revealed himself.

"Now, Neville, listen. We were..."

"-No, I won't let you!" Neville said as he said that they'll put both of their houses into trouble again.

"I'll fight you!" He says as he put his fists up.

"Neville, I know I'm a Slytherin and all but from the bottom of my "Cold and Dark" heart, I'm sorry." You said as he tilted his head.

"Levioso." You casted as he was lifted up

"Incarcerous." You cast again as he was tied up by a rope.

"And descendo." You casted the final spell as he fell to the floor so hard that he was knocked out. 

"You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant, but scary." Ron told you

"I could've done it better." Hermione told them

"Let's go." Harry said as everyone apologized to the sleeping Neville as they went to the forbidden third floor.

While the trios shared the invisibility cloak, you just used the Disillusio charm on yourself and just walked freely without being cramped into a cloak.

"Ow! You stood on my foot!" Hermione scolded Ron as he apologized

You unlocked the door with the Alohamora charm on it. Once entering it, you hear the harp playing inside Fluffy's room.

"Wait a minute, he's-" Before Ron could end his sentence, Fluffy's exhale blew off the invisibility cloak off them as you cast the Disillusio charm on yourself to make yourself visible again.

...Snoring." Both you and Harry finished his thoughts

They approached it slowly and quietly as Ron noted that Fluffy's got a horrible breath. They reached that trapdoor but it was blocked by Fluffy's paws. Harry suggested lifting the paw up as everyone was against it but Harry insisted on it. The four of you lifted the paw up slowly and gently placed it away from the trapdoor. Once done with that, the four of you opened the trapdoor together and the four of you stared into the dark abyss.

"I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign." Harry said, wanting to take the lead.

"If something bad ha-"

"Wait..." You cut him off.

"What is it?" He asked you

"Where's the music?" You asked him

Suddenly, Ron's flannel shirt had saliva on it as you and your friends slowly looked up to see the dogs were... awake and ready to eat you alive.

"You know... Hagrid oversold you a bit... you're not Fluffy at all." You told it as the three-headed-dog started snarling at you

"JUMP!" Harry shouted as all four of you jumped into the dark and deep hole.

All of you landed on dark vines as Ron jinxed you all with the vines starting to slither towards you and your friends' location and started wrapping themselves around you. You and Hermione both calmed down while Harry and Ron were trying to get out of it.