The Dueling

"Again? You mean the Chamber of Secrets has been opened before?" Hermione asked

"Of course. Don't you see? Lucius Malfoy must've opened it when he was at school here."

"Look, we can blame the most suspicious person in the world and it STILL wouldn't be them LIKE YOU ALL DID WITH PROFESSOR SNAPE!" You raised your voice as they looked down in shame.

"Look, we gotta act smart here. We can't always blame the most suspicious dude in town without evidence at hand so let's examine: The Chamber of Secrets had been opened once before and The Heir of Slytherin has returned. The Malfoys aren't technically the Heir of Slytherin since it needs to be the descendant of Salazar Slytherin so The Malfoy's are out of the picture for now." You said.

"Maybe. We'll have to wait for the Polyjuice Potion to know for sure." she said

"Why do you guys not trust me? I've conned people a million times, I can easily make him tell me everything!" You said as they ignored his question as he just clicked his tounge.

"Enlighten me. Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight in the middle of the girl's lavatory? don't you think we'll get caught?" Ron asked

"No. No one ever comes in here."

"Why?"

"Moaning Myrtle."

"Who?"

As you, Harry, and Hermione saw the spirit she was talking about.

"Moaning Myrtle." She repeats herself.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?" He asked again.

"I'M Moaning Myrtle!" The spirit shouted at Ron as he got scared by her appearance as she floats up to the sink.

"I wouldn't expect you to know me! Who would ever talk about ugly, miserable, moping, Moaning Myrtle?" She sarcastically asked

You were about to raise your hand when Harry just elbowed your gut before you could do so. She then screamed and flew all the way into one of the stalls and jumped into the toilet as the water from the toilet splashed all over the stall.

"She's a little sensitive." Hermione said

"I can see that." You said.

~TIME/SKIP~

All students gathered around the hall to learn about the arts of dueling as Professor Lockhart was teaching them all as everyone gathered around to listen to Professor Lockhart.

"In light of the dark events of recent weeks, Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this Dueling Club to train you all up in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions. For full details, see my published works." he said as he took of his cape and tossed it to the girls

"Let me introduce my assistant, Professor Snape!" He said as said Professor got up the steps and onto the dueling table.

"He has sportingly agreed to help with a short demonstration. Now, I don't want any of you youngsters to worry. You'll still have your Potions master when I'm through with him. Never fear."

"KICK THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER'S ASS, PROFESSOR SNAPE!" You screamed as everyone looked at you in shock.

"Sorry, carry on!" You shyly said and looked down.

"Thank you for your... motivational shout, Mr. (L/n)." Snape said before both men got their wands at the ready then put their hands down, turned on each other's backs, and started walking.

"One." Lockhart counted as they turned to face each other, getting into their casting stance.

"Two." He continued to count.