Quidditch Tournament

"God, how many times do I have to tell you, Harry, It's Quirrell!" You argued as you ate breakfast with them.

"But think about it!" Harry said, trying to explain why Professor Snape is more suspicious than Professor Quirrell.

"I have! Snape has nothing against you! He's just being a jerk! It's Professor Quirrell we gotta worry about!" You said

"But why?"

"Because nobody suspects the too innocent looking suspects!" You argued.

"Look, why don't we just put this thing on hold for now and focus on the Quidditch match that Harry's going to be in."

"Right." You agreed.

The four of you heard an owl screech as you see an owl delivering what looks like a broom in your direction as it drops it off on the table. The four of you were confused because it's a bit early for mail but Harry said he never gets mail as Ron and You suggest that the four of them should open it. Once unwrapping the broomstick, it's revealed to be THE Nimbus 2000.

"Damn, Harry. Share the wealth so I could get my own Nimbus!" You sarcastically said

"But you did." Harry told you.

"But... I... We...Oh, shut up!" You groaned at your failed negotiations to take Harry's galleons.

~!TIMESKIP!~

Now on the sides at Slytherin's benches and sitting away from those other trios. Even though he's in Slytherin's house, he prayed for his own house's downfall, wanting his friend to win the match. You saw your friends across the field as you waved at them and they waved back. The crowds are going crazy after Gryffindor's doors open and they fly out.

"LET'S GO POTTER, LET'S GO!" You screamed at the top of your lungs as the Slytherins glared at you but you ignored them.

"Hello! Welcome to Hogwarts' first Quidditch game of the season. Today's game, Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" The announcer said as the players fly around the stadium like eagles.

The players stopped roaming around before going to the center.

"The players take their positions as madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!" He said as everyone saw Madame Hooch is the referee.

She was explaining the rules to the Quidditch players as she then proceeds to kick open the chest that contains the toys of the game as the Bludgers and The Golden Snitch fly off.

"The Bludgers are up, followed by the Golden Snitch. Remember, the Snitch is worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the Snitch ends the game." The announcer stated

madame Hooch then picked up The Quaffle and threw it in the air.

"The Quaffle is released... ...and the game begins!" The game starts as a female Chaser catching the Quaffle and dodging all of the Slytherin Chasers and a Bludger as she scores the Quaffle into the hoop.

"ANGELINA JOHNSON SCORES! Ten points for Gryffindor!" He announced

"WOOOHOOO! ANGIE! YOU ROCK!" You screamed.

"Shut up, traitor!" Malfoy shouted

"You shut up, Vanilla Boy!" You shouted back but with a harsher tone as he got scared and never dared to fight you ever.

"Slytherin takes possession of the Quaffle. Bletchley passes to Captain Marcus Flint." You felt like they were going to score since you saw how Marcus played.