We're Late! We're Late! We're late!

You, Harry, and The Weasleys gathered around the big chimney. Mrs. Wealey is showing you and Harry how to travel by Floo powder as it's your first time doing so. Once Ron stepped up to teach you two how to do it, Harry went first but he made a mistake. After stepping inside the large chimney, and taking the Floo powder, he accidentally said "Diagnoally" and traveled... somewhere.

"Before you ask... he did say diagonally, I'm sure he's fine, MY TURN!" You said as it was your turn to use the Floo powder.

You stepped inside the large chimney, take the Floo powder and hold your hand up and keep it that way,  you let The Weasleys back up before you do it, and so-

"DIAGON ALLEY!" You shouted and threw the powder as you were teleported into Diagon Alley's nearby fireplace.

"AHAH! *Cough!* *Cough!*" You tried to celebrate your first successfully traveled with Floo powder but you inhaled some ashes as you coughed them out.

"(Y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice you liked so much as you turn to see Hermione with Ron.

"Hermione!" You shouted as the both of you ran towards each other you tried to hug her but she stopped you in your spot as you figured that she doesn't want to get ashes all over her too.

"I'm going out for a bit to find Harry, are you coming?" She asked

"Nah, go ahead." You said and let her pass.

Once The Weasleys arrived and Hermione had just found Harry as someone announces the arrival of Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart, some big shot in the wizarding world you presumed.

"It can't be... Harry Potter and (Y/n) (L/n)?!" He asked in shock as you raised one eyebrow while at the same time as Harry had his eyes go wide.

Then the guy from Daily Prophet dragged you two to the front to take a picture with Mr. Lockhart.

"Nice big smile, boys. Together, you and I rate the front page." He quickly says as you joined in and posed.

"Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is." He said

"When young Harry and (Y/n) stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning... to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me..." He paused to let the crowd clap as you had the same reaction as Ron, this guy is a total D.O.U.C.H.E

"...which, incidentally, is currently celebrating... it's 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list... These two had no idea that they would be leaving... with my entire collected works... free of charge." He said... like a total douche.

The Camera Man snapped a photo as you blinked for a moment. Harry had to take your hand and guide you around the bookstore.

"Wait!" You said

"Wizard's Witching Perfume: Slytherin Edition... Face Gel of The Pure Blood..." You noted as you sniffed out the scent.

"... and, Salazar's Pure Blood Cologne, IF IT ISN'T DRACO MALFOY, HIMSELF!" You shouted in the bookstore as you faced to where the smell is, still closing your eyes.

You and Malfoy were about to butt heads before his father tells him to play nicely.

"Oh look, it's Prince Charming's Goldilocks of A Father. Wanna tell your REAL father about this?" You asked as you finally regained your vision.

"My, my... you still have your mother's witty banter."

"Yeah... run's in (L/n) family like yours too! Wanna know wha it is?" You asked

"What?"

"WAIT 'TILL MY FATHER HEARS ABOUT THIS!" You roasted her as a "Oh!" were heard from the back

He ignores you and went straight for Harry, complimenting him, then taking a look at his scar.

"Back off, creep!" You shouted as you light pushed him away from Harry

"Don't do that to my-"

"Be calm, Draco... I was... out of line." Lucius told.

He then recognized everybody in the group but with The Weasleys, he recognized them the same way Malfoy did but with more big words: Red Hair, Vacant Expressions, and Tatty, Secondhand Book. Mr. Weasley tries to get the kids outside but Lucius insists to stir the argument up in here as he mocks Mr. Weasley's job.

"Associating with Muggles." He growled at the taught of that as he got closer to Mr. Weasley's face and puts the book back in as you saw he put an extra book in it, to your confusion.

"And I thought your family could sink no lower." He whispered 

"I'll see you at work." He says before leaving as Draco then walks to you

"See you at school." He told you all before leaving with his father

"HEY!" You shouted at them as they stopped to look at you.

Everyone was looking at you like they thought you wanted to start to fight with them or something

"Nice cane!" you just complimented.

"Thank you." Was all he said as he left.

"He won't get off that easily, Hermione. I promise you."  you told her as you kept staring at the entrance.

~TIME/SKIP~

You all leave Diagon Alley and rushed to the train station before it leaves as Fred, George, and Percy go through it first, then Ginny, then Ron's parents. You and The boys tried to go into the pillar between 10 and 9 but instead of going through it, you all crashed into the wall.

The wall is sealed because the clock has struck 11:00 and the train leaves at exactly 11:00, meaning they've missed it.

"Not... actually." you told them as they looked at you confusingly.

Cut to an alleyway, you flew The Flying Ford to Hogwarts as all of Harry and Ron's luggage was at the back.

"Okay fellas, here's the plan." you said as you drive the Ford even though you've had zero experience of flying a car but you did learn how to drive one, hell, you'd get an A+ in a driving test.

"We're gonna be in front of the train, all right? So, here's the plan. Once we've landed, we quickly change our clothes and wait for the others to hop off the train so we can blend in with the crowd, got it?" you asked them as they nodded.

"Remember fellas, what's happening here, stays between us." You told them as they nodded in understanding.

You drove until you reached the station and hid the car in the forest. Suddenly, the car kicks you all out along with Ron and Harry's luggage, and drove off.

"Yeah, screw you too!" You groaned as you quickly took off your shirt.

"What are you doing?!" Ron asked in shock at what you were about to do as you kept on going.

"What?" You asked as you revealed to have your Hogwarts Attire under your normal clothes.

"Woah, talk about planning ahead." Ron said.

"Yeah, it's ever since I I thought we couldn't make it." He said

Once you gave the boys their privacy to change into the Hogwarts clothes, you stayed hidden and waited for the train to arrive, once it did and the kids hopped off, you, Harry, and Ron blended into the crowd as they carried their luggage with them. Although sticking out a little, no one noticed that they didn't actually board the train as you lead them to the cart where they kept the luggage. Hermione was the one who figured out how when they didn't show up in her cart and she saw a flying car flying away but she kept this a secret so as to not give you and the boys detention.