Onward To Hogwarts!

The next day was going to be fantastic, you and Harry are finally able to go to Hogwarts! They were walking along with Hagrid but when the big man checks the time, he tells you two to go on without him as Dumbledore was expecting him to have the small pouch he had obtained from Gringots and left you to sort things out by yourselves as Harry wanted to ask the muggle about your platform, Platform 9 3/4 as your train will be leaving in ten minutes.

Before Harry could ask the man where is the station they were supposed to go to, you quickly put your hand on his mouth.

"Sorry, sir! We're waiting for our parents and he tends to 'cause trouble a lot, very sorry, sir!" You told him in a British accent before running away from the man.

"Dude!" You scolded him

"Why'd you do that?" he asked

"We can't just ask Muggles or ANYONE in particular about where we're going! Remember?! Secrecy for the magic world?" You reminded him

"I know but then how will we ever find the platform?"

Just then the two overhead a family of redheads talking about muggles as they figured out they're a family of magic. They followed him to platforms ten and nine. The oldest son went in first as he magically phased through the wall.

"There's our ticket." He told Harry as they got in closer. 

"Fred, you're next." The twin's mother told.

"He's not Fred, I'm Fred!" The twin on the left corrected her.

"Honestly. woman, you call yourself our mother?" The twin on the right asked

She then apologizes and said the twin on the right's name, George, to go first as he pushed his cart to align at the pillar. Before he pushes, he looks at his mother and says

"I'm only joking. I AM Fred!" He quickly said before pushing his cart into the pillar as he phases through as George followed as well

Before you could figure out how to phase into the wall, Harry was quick to ask the mother as she says that it was her son, Ron's first time at Hogwarts as well. She then explained that all they've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms nine and then.

"That's easy." You stated as you went in first.

"ONWARDS!" You shouted at the last minute before you phased into the wall and out as you see many wizards and witches alike and you knew the second you turn your head to the corner, you saw platform 9 3/4.

Now on the train to Hogwarts, they rested in the carriage that was empty when they arrive and sat in there to rest during their train ride to Hogwarts. Suddenly, the boy from before, Ron, came by their carriage to stay in theirs as everywhere else is full they let him in as they introduced each other, his name was Ron Weasley.

"I'm Harry, Harry Potter."

"Bond. James Bond." You said imitating the accent of Sean Connery before Harry stares at you as if asking to stop your shenanigan as you sighed.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." You told truthfully as Ron's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"So it's true!" He said 

"I mean, do you really have the...?" He paused and put his finger on his forehead, meaning this question was for Harry.

"The scar, he means the scar."

"Oh." He happily obliged and showed Ron his scar.

"Wicked." Ron said

The Snack Lady came by and asked if we want anything off the trolley. Ron said he doesn't want any since he was all set as it was just a disappointing meal he was carrying so feeling sad for him, Harry wants to take the lot. Hours passed by as you, Harry, and Ron ate about every damn candy you could eat.