Honestly I'm really Excited to go to a new School and be a Normal kid and be Treated Fairly and not Having to put up with Fake Friends and Breaking every guys heart.

I wonder How my New School will be Like??

"We're Here... " My mom alarmed pulling to a Stop.

"Lancaster Prep...." I Voiced out Looking at Different Students who were Roaming Like Insects.

"Good Luck on your First Day on Your New School Sweetie.. " my mom Locked me in hug as I got out and waved at her.

"Who's Picking you up?? " Mom asked

"Liam He said I have an interview or Something... " I said

"Don't get into Trouble... " She Smirked as I Rolled my eyes awing at the Large School getting out of the car as she drove off.

I Scanned The Students and as Expected no one Paid attention to me I grinned in satisfaction that I didn't get Recognized.

I went to the School Bursary to get my Schedule and my Locker number.

I glanced through my Schedule checking which class I got First.

It was Economics, I Bumped into someone as they dropped something.

"I'm so.... " I tried to apologize bent to pick up what fell.

"Don't even Touch any of my Things with Your Filthy Hands... " She Threatened trying to get attention and from the Looks of it I bet she's one of Those Popular Brats.

"I'm Sorry... " I apologized anyways getting up, she simply glares at me snapping her Fingers as the girls by her side picked up her books like they were her slaves.

"You better Be Sorry my Father is The Owner of This School and I can get you Expelled you Nerd.. " she threatened.

"Next Time Watch Where You're going Sweetie if you excuse me you're in my way.. " I shouldered past her at her rudeness and her Clique leaving them Jaw Dropped.

I made my way to I think was my Class.

I pushed past The Door as Everyone Froze on Spotting me, Did they Figure out who I really am??

They all Hissed Uninterested if I was a Human How Rude..

Some were busy Sitting on their Desk Talking about Parties or Whatever I didn't really pay attention.

I sat Down in Front of a a Girl, She Had a Pixie Bob Cut and rosy cheeks anytime I decided to take a glance at her.

After Debating in my Head I don't care if She snubs me I decided to talk to her.

"Hey.. " I turned to Face her which startled her a bit.

"Hi..... " She Stuttered wearing a Blush.

"I'm Kiara.... " I hissed Under my Breath Showing off my fake Braces.

"I'm Evelyn.. " She grinned wearing a warm smile.

"I'm New... " I blurted out almost immediately

"I know we heard we were getting a New Transfer everyone Thought we were getting a Hot New Bae..." my cheeks Flushed red no wonder they stared at me They Thought I was Some Pretty New Classmate.

"Disappointing They got a Nerd?? " I asked as she Chuckles

"Not really They Thought You were Candi or Something... " my heart Dropped they were expecting me thank goodness I went in Disguise.

"Oh.. Well Sorry to Disappoint.. "

"It's no trouble you're Talking to me, No One actually Talks to me.. "