He took off his shirt

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you keep a Secret)😪
.
💋
.
🙄[#HE_TOOK_OF_HIS_SHIRT]🙄
.
✍️Chapter Eight✍️
.
I was Picked as Sleeping Beauty while we all Looked up the tale on our phones.

"It says here A prophecy was Told by the wicked Fairy that the Child born will Prick her Finger and Die.. " Daniel said and we all looked up at him.

"What?? " Daniel questioned but we all glued our eyes back on out phones.

"I want to be the King.." Aaron said.

"I want to be the Queen... " Lindsay said while Aaron shook his Head.

"No Stephana would be my queen, you will be the wicked Fairy. " Aaron said as we all tried to hold back from laughing.

"But... "

"So it's Decided... I'm the King Stephana is the queen, Lindsay is the wicked Fairy and Amanda is the Fairy that tries to help Sleeping Beauty or whatever while Daniel you'll be the Elf... "

"Why am I the Elf?? "

"Because you're Short.. "

"I'm taller than you... " Daniel Shot back and Aaron Shrugged.

"Any Questions?? " Aaron asked which no one challenged so we just kept quiet because from the looks of it he's the Group Leader.

"Good..Now let's get to places people.. " Aaron said clapping his hands admist the atmosphere getting probably the whole class attention.

"Let's Do the Scene When The Prince Charming Finds The Princess.. " Aaron insisted while everyone looked back at me.

"What? " I scowled at them.

"You're Supposed to be in eternal Slumber get on the Desk.." Aaron Ordered and immediately I got on the Desk like he requested and Laid like a Dead Person.

"The Princess was in Eternal Slumber not Dead.. " Aaron spat and I adjusted.

"Like This.. " I said closing my eyes and laid like I was asleep.

"Yeah stay that way... " Aaron instructed and went close to me.

"My Daughter is Dead.." Aaron faked a Cry

"I thought I was in Eternal Slumber?? " I Jerked up in confusion.

"What the Fuck Kiara you are Supposed to be asleep..." Aaron growled I just rolled my eyes and laid like I was Sleeping.

"OK let's get down to the Breaking of the Spell Scene.. " Aaron Suggested as Christian walked up to me.

"Alas The Sleeping Beauty has been found I shall wake her up with a Kiss.. " Christian said but then Paused, slowly leaning towards me.

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

The Bell Rings Disrupting the Scene as I got up from the Desk.

"That's all for Today Class Remember this counts 20% of your Grade.. " Mr Shiral said, I just shrugged and went to get my Backpack.

"Hey Kiara..." Daniel called

"Hey Daniel.. "

"Ummh The Thing is.. Umh Would you Umh.. Go on a... Trip to Class with me.. " I just shot him a Confused look.

"Huh?? " I asked

"I mean would you mind if I walk you to your next class.. " He requested and I smiled.

"Sure... " I grinned but he just sighed and ran his fingers through his hair I strapped on my Backpack and gave Daniel a Nod alerting him I'm ready to go.