Surprise

📕DAIRY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you keep a Secret)😪
.
💋
.
🎊[#SURPRISE]🎉
.
✍CHAPTER SIXTEEN✍

"Hey Sis.. " Kion ran up me locking me in a tight hug.
Everyone was confused from the looks of it as they all shot me bewildered looks.

"Kion??... " I finally found my voice already recovering from the shock.

'Are They Dating... '

'Omg that's Kion from Silver Hearts❤💞... '

'Omg are they a thing?? '

'They look so cute.. '

'Why does she get all the guys.. '

Kion isn't my brother, he's my Mom's step brother making him my uncle or should I say Step Uncle,
he stayed with us for a while after my grandpa passed away, we became best friends ever since and like brothers and sisters we were inseparable ever since I was five, that's the reason why he called me sis.
we would always talk about what we wanted to become in the future and pretend to be superstars.
He's a year older than me though.
When he was 13, Hildegard my step grandma and his mother, ordered he moved back with her to California, since then his Mother made him audition for many roles until finally he reprised himself the lead Role in Silver Hearts❤💞 a paranormal series,  ever since he was fourteen, the Series hit the most streamed Drama in the Country, and won several awards, it had eight seasons and season eight was the wrap up for Silver hearts and for a new opportunity for Kion, he won a lot of awards and was granted new contracts to work in several movies.

We used to call every once in a while but his hell of a mother won't let him take a phone call without her yelling at him.

We were always busy with schedules and recently I heard he's working on an abulm so we didn't really have much time to reach out.

As ironic as it is we never got to see each other, though we are famous, no one knew Candi was related to Kion Coleman well  not until now.

"What are you doing here?? " I asked In a whisper as we both pulled away from the Hug.

"I transferred I'm back Kiara... " he smiled intertwining his fingers with mine.

I felt angry eyes scowl at me, I looked back at Christian and the rest they were all lost.

"Guys meet My best friend Kion Coleman.. " I sighed as they all look at me bewildered.

"Wait Aren't you Dekar from Silver Hearts?? " Evelyn question and he nods.

"Guilty.. " Kion bowed with a smirk.

"Wait how do you know Kiara??? " Christian asked wearing a confused look.

"She's my Si..." I nudge Kion at his arm to shut him up before he disclose we are somehow related.

"we are just friends, we act like siblings at times.. " I just giggled in a nervous quirk as the Bell rang.

"wow Kiara we didn't know you were friends with Celebrities.. "

"What other things are you hiding from us? " Aaron asked which came off as a minor threat.

"Everyone to your classes.. " The vice Principal alerted.

"Hey Kiara what Class do you have??"  Daniel asked as we all walked in the school building.

"Arithmetic... "

"Same with all of us.. " Daniel replied

There were whispering along the halls, I don't know if it was the Alphas or that Kion Coleman is in The Very Hallway of Lancaster Prep.