Tutor

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you keep a Secret)😪
.
💋KIM LINA💋
.
📚[#TUTOR]📚
.
✍️CHAPTER EIGHTEEN✍️
.
                        🍭CHRISTIAN🍭
.
I got fed up with dancing, I glanced over at Kiara for the uptenth time just to realize she wasn't there anymore.

"Christian what are you looking at?? " Emily asked I shook my head.

"I'm just thirsty, Where's Kiara?? " Emily's mood turned sour
What's up with that?

"who cares?? maybe she's dancing with someone else.. "

"I'm going to get a drink... " I pushed past her and some girls heading over to Julian and Isaac who were dancing with Evelyn.

"Evelyn..?? " I yelled getting her attention

"Hey Christian wanna dance?? "

"Hey guys where's Kiara?? " Daniel showed up wearing a worried look, Evelyn brought out her  phone.

"She texted me 45 minutes ago she said she was in the girls toilet and I didn't check up on her. " Evelyn said

"Let's split.. " Julian said as we all nodded

"me and Evelyn will check out the girls restroom.. " I volunteered as Evelyn nodded.

"Inform us through a text if you guys find anything." Julian said

"Wait.." Evelyn stopped us before we could split.

"Where's Aaron?? " she asked

"great two people are missing.. " Julian stated sarcastically.

"he's probably at the Lounge..I'll call him." Isaac said pulling out his phone.

"OK any updates just call or text.. " Daniel said as we eventually split.

It was kinda awkward walking with Evelyn as we pushed past some people in the club.

"So... " Evelyn said starting off as we skipped to a subtle spot In the club.

"Yeah.. " I ran my fingers through my hair, this just went from uneasy to awkward.

"I liked the song you guys played.." Evelyn complemented.

"Thanks it's a Luca Folage original.. "

"I'm sure Kiara loved it.. " she said

"Excuse me? " I

"Shhh I'm hearing voices.. " Evelyn said clasping her index finger on my lips.

"it's coming from the girls toilet.. " I said running ahead to the restroom.

'This will teach you a little lesson bitch' I heard indistinct chatters against the other side of the restroom.

"Christian wait..." I didn't heed to her squeal, I pushed past the door to see Linday and some of her girls as they formed a barrier hiding something.

"Christian??... " her voice broke in a high note, the look on her face was horrified.

"Christian did you find??....kiara " Evelyn broke in a pant catching her breath.

Lindsay had her right hand pinned to her back.

"What's in your hand??" I asked her

"Nothing... " she stuttered in panic.

I paced towards her and she flinched frantically.

"Christian stop.. " she quivered visibly shaking so did her girls.