Emergency Couple

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you keep a Secret)😪
.
💋💋
.
🍭[#EMERGENCY_COUPLE]🍭
.
✍️CHAPTER TWELVE✍️
.
                             🍭KIARA🍭
.
"Huh??..." I looked back at Christian I couldn't tell if he was just as Shocked as me because of the damn mask he had on, I tried biting my lip in an attempt not to blush and picking my nails nervously.

Christian Dug his hands down his pockets as Julian and Aaron Carried Christian on their Shoulders and dropped him in front of me.

I Looked up back at his ocean blue eyes.

"Kiss.... " Aaron stressed I gulped down nervously rubbing my arms, Christian ran his Fingers through his hair crookedly.

"Ummh ..." I stalled picking my fingers while Christan shoved his hands down his pockets.

"Kiss Already we don't have all of First Period we are all waiting.. " Aaron whined like a brat I heave deeps breaths rubbing my arms like I'm freezing, Christian took a step closer and I froze, he strokes my Chin up.

"You don't have to do This.. " Christain Whispered

"Yes she has Evelyn kissed Daniel“ Aaron spat.

"Aaron?? " Christian pissed but Aaron just shrugged.

"I don't make the rules.. You picked Dare you do the Dare.. " Aaron recited

I looked back at Christian with a nervous grin.

"Guess we have to Kiss.. " I Stuttered nervously he just nods pulling down his masks, all the girls In the Class were squealing.

'oh my gosh they are really going to kiss'

'Nooooooooooooooooo'

'Aww I Wish I was Lucky as her'

Christian strokes up my Chin, his eyes were stuck on my Lips, he looked back at my eyes as he leaned towards me, he tilts his head to the left grazing his lips slightly on mine, I screamed internally in my head, the door came slamming open revealing Mr Wilson as me and Christian Jerked away from each other.

"What The...Get back to Your Seats Everyone.." Mr Wilson Ordered and like Little Rats when the Cats arrived we Ventured to our seats.

"We have about a Minute before Class Ends Everyone Hand in Your Homework.. " Mr Wilson said as I reached to my backpack, bringing out my Homework.

Evelyn Turned to Face me.

"Oh my God you Kissed Christian.. " Evelyn squealed in a whisper.

"It wasn't a Kiss our lips barely Touched.. " I rolled my eyes frantically at her.

"Ummh touch or not it's Still a Kiss... " she said earning another frantic Eyre roll from me.

I glanced over at Christian he was busy talking to Julian, Soon he glanced over at me and I Averted my gaze down my Desk, I could feel his burning stare.

Soon the Bell Rang and we all Handed our Homework to Mr Wilson.

After taking some Classes it was Lunch time, Like always I went to to seat with the Alphas come to think of it I'm even popular without anyone knowing my real identity.

"Hey Kiara can I exchange Lunch with you. " Julian asked but my mouth was Full but I nod anyway Chomping on the Yummy goodness.

"Thanks.. " He greeted and I grinned in return.

I glanced round I didn't see Christian anywhere.

"Where's Christian?? " I asked as the boys shudder.