Life as a popstar

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you keep a Secret)😪
.
💋 KIM LINA💋
.
🍭[#LIFE_AS_A_POPSTAR]🍭
.
✍️CHAPTER THIRTEEN✍️
.
                            🍭KIARA🍭
"I didn't tell you my name?? " I gulped down nervously as she looked at me in dismay.

"Uh..uh. " I stutter batting my lashes nervously.

"Liam gave me your names, You're Evelyn and you're Isaac right.. "

"That's right.. " Isaac grinned

"So you guys are dating right?? " I asked to throw them off balance my scent.

"No... " Isaac stutter while Evelyn rubbed her arms shaking her head sideways with a nervous grin.

Wait does she??? Yeah I don't even wanna know.

"We are just friends.. " Isaac recited and I just snickered at them they both looked nervous.

"Oh.. Sorry about that.."

"it's okay you had no idea.. " Isaac ran his fingers through his hair.

"I can't believe it I'm here with RED DAUGHTER... Hehe I'm your biggest fan, I know all your songs by heart you always inspired me to stay strong after my parents got a divorce.. " I bat my lashes in a stutter.

"Really I'm sorry about your parents divorce.." I apologized.

"it's OK when I listen to 'Flames' i always cheer up, the song helped me a lot through depression..." I smiled warmly at her, I was kinda sad, here she's being open to RED DAUGHTER,  Some one she barely knows about her Depression and everything and she barely tells me everything, but I don't really blame her I'm never there for her.

"I'm glad you like my song.. and Keep Fighting..Like always WE ARE RED.." I recited

"AND WE STAND TOGETHER.. " She pump her fist in the air.

"Well Thanks for coming to the Concert it means a lot I'm told I'm supposed to Sign autographs.." I said as she nods and brought out some of my abulms and her notebook.

"You came prepared I see... " I chuckled as she laughed nervously.

"Yeah...i just wish Kiara was here.." she said sadly.

"Who's Kiara?? " I asked

"My Best friend, she was the first one that talked to me ever it's just her grandma has Ebola but it's not that Serious.. " She said and I feel bad for lying.

"oh.. I hope her grandma feels well.. " I said done signing, Isaac walked up towards me with my album for me to sign.

"To?? " I asked holding up the Pen

"Isaac.. " he smiled nervously while I autograph the Abulm.

"done.... " I said handing back the things I signed.

"Thanks so much Candi..."

"Wait.. " I halted them and head to one of my Closets picking out, shades, a hat and scarf with gloves.

Evelyn froze as I went up to her.

"Take this..." I said

"What... I Can't.. " She gasped nervously pushing it back to me.

I put them all in one of my old shopping bags I kept piled up.

"I wore this to my Concert to Paris Early this year, I wouldn't mind if you take them besides I have a lot of clothes... Here have it.. " I said with a smile, her grin was unimaginably wide immediately she took the shopping bag away from me.