Playing with fire

📕DAIRY OF POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you Keep a Secret)😪
.
💋 KIM LINA💋
.
🍭[PLAYING_WITH_FIRE]🔥
.
✍CHAPTER FIFTEEN✍
.
                           🍭KIARA🍭
.
This can't be happening, no I'm dreaming, better yet this is a horrible nightmare and I'm about to wake up.
"Kiara... " I heard my mom over the phone that I discarded after freaking out.
I picked up my phone slapping my face.

"Mom I'm at Evelyn's...I'll call you back later bye.. " I blurted and cut the call facepalming myself.
'Nothing happened, yeah nothing happened between us, I was playing Most Likely with Daniel and Evelyn and eventually we both got drunk, I didn't spill my secret to him right, I couldn't have but research shows those who are drunk are likely to reveal their secret'.

Does he know??

Where are my glasses.

Maybe he already knows...

There is only one way to know if he knows.

"GET UP... " I yelled at the top of my voice tossing a pillow over to Christian but he didn't seem to budge.

I crawled up to him on the Bed clearly on top of him

"Get up... " I yelled at the top of my voice while violently shaking him.

"What❓" Christian Yawned I withdrew my hands from his neck wearing an obvious frown.

"What did you do to me?? " I scowled at him.

"What are you talking about?? " He asked slightly getting up but arched his back with his hands pinned down to the bed as support against me.

"Last Night... " I grunted

"Don't you remember anything?? " Christian asked.

"No.. "

"What was the last thing you remember before the whole drunk scenario... " Christian asked while I brainstorm.

"Umh I was playing Most Likely with Daniel, Evelyn and some kids from School.. and the last thing I remember was taking the last drink before everything blacked out... " I said

"Well from there Julian alerted us you both were drunk, Isaac took Evelyn home while I decided to take you home but drunk Kiara wouldn't comply so I brought you to my place instead... " He explained

"What about the T shirt?? " I questioned

"You Vomited all over your top and you looked cold, so I lend you my Shirt... You're welcome." He snickered at me.

"So nothing happened between us.. " I said and it just dawned on me on realizing that I'm a breath away from Christian and he's shirtless.

"Do you want something to happen between us.." my heart dropped and I froze, Christian wore a rare smile, it wasn't devious or crooked it was similar to genuine.

"I... I... " I stutter, Christian trailed his hands bracing my cheeks.

He leaned on towards me, our gaze was locked in an intense stare.

I leaned in too suppress by the moment.

"Christian... " I jerked off Christian and on the Floor on hearing a Familiar tone, I looked up to see Julian, with a wide grin leaning against the frames of the door.

I'm dead...

"How did you get in ??" Christain asked hoping to change the topic.

"I duplicated your keys..." he replied and stared back at me.