Heads or Tails

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can You Keep a Secret)😪
.
💋
.
[#HEADS_OR_TAILS]
.
✍️Chapter Nine✍️
.
Christian leaned on Towards me, I just froze under him like I was Cast under a Spell.

"Mr Walker.. " we heard Mrs Raymond cough Christian got off me as i lift myself up adjusting my glasses pretending to brush off imaginary dust of my skirt.

"Mrs Raymond.. "

"Explain why you both were on the Floor pressed against each other instead of Stacking the books on the shelves.. " Mr Raymond rioted with a bitter tone clearly glaring at me with her wicked stare while I Shrieked quietly in fear.

"Umh... We Tipped over and Fell and we are sorry Mrs Raymond it won't happen again.. " Christian apologized while I nodded in a bow.

"Well played Mr Walker you're Lucky I have a Soft bone.. " my ears probably stunned when she mentioned those words, if it was me she'll probably give me a whole semester detention plus washing of the Boys toilet.

"Thank you Mrs Raymond... " Christian smiled while Mrs Raymond bitter frown stuck on me.

"Get back to Work or else stacking of Books won't be the only thing you'll be doing in Detention..Understand.. " We both nodded as she brushed past us.

My phone vibrated in my pockets i pulled it out.

I slide my phone unlocked

It was Liam

I Panicked burying my phone down my Torso.

"Ummh I have to check whether the Books at the End are Stacked.. " I left to the very end of the Library purposely tossing some books off the Shelves as a Cover up.
I slide the icon to Answer
I squat down to pick them up with my phone wedge between my jaw and my shoulder.

"Hello.. " I said in a whisper.
.
"Kiara You have a Nomination to attend after detention Lincoln will be waiting for you to take you there be careful... "

"OK noted... " I said in a whisper as he hangs up.

"You done... " I Flinched on hearing Christian almost dropping my phone but caught it before it scatters into smattering.

"Phew... " I sighed in relief

"Who were you on the phone with??" Christian asked in a Curious Tone.

"Ummh my Mom...." I giggled nervously which got Christian Curious, I picked up the books and brushed past Christian.

*****

Detention Concluded, I went the Girls locker and stuffed in my gym clothes of earlier in my backpack.
I exit the girls Locker room out to the School Corridors.
It was Quiet and Empty unlike normal when it was Loud with noise bouncing back and forth the only souls here were those who had Detention Under a Certain class and the Teachers who needed the time to either grade students work or to plan a pop quiz.

I stride down the Hallway with my hands strapped to my backpack gracefully striding to the door.

I spot a Familiar Black SUV it was Lincoln he probably must have arrived not long ago from the looks of it the Engine were still kicking.

I was about to push past the door.

"Kiara... " I Froze as Christian called me I glanced over at Lincoln through the transparent doors.

"Ummh Christian... " I stutter but he just rummage through his backpack and pulls out a greasy paper bag and hands it over me.

"What's This.. " I asked