Just hold on

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
💋(Final goodbyes)😭
.
By Kim Lina
.
😪[#JUST_HOLD_ON]😭
.
✍️Chapter Twenty Seven✍️
.
(Grand Finale)√
.
🍭EVELYN🍭
.
I ran as fast I could to Christian's place without hesitation on getting Isaac text after school.

I got to his place and let myself in without even knocking, Isaac and Julian sat down in the couch.

"What happened?? " I asked

"He tried stabbing himself.. " Isaac said with hurt in his eyes.

"Are you Serious? " I asked gasping as Aaron glide down the stairs.

"He's not laughing at my jokes and keeps talking about Kiara, I think he's finally lost it.. " Aaron glide down the stairs.

"He really loves Kiara what did you expect? She recently stopped going to School and we've lost all means of contacting her and in a few days Christian is going to Spain." Julian said slouching back, I paced towards them sitting in between them palming my jaw in frustration.

"I tried visiting her but her manager banned anyone that goes to Lancaster high to get close to her and changed her number, I managed to talk to Kion and she's just as miserable, she won't even accept singing in concerts I can't believe they are left miserable.. " I said frustrated, finally when things got back to normal every turn chaos in a matter of chaos.

"I'm going to miss Kiara, she was kind of the only girl that was different from all those wannabes." Julian said we all shared each other smiles.

"Yeah and those glasses that made her look nerdy but cute, I'm going to miss her awkward smile" Isaac said

"I can't believe Red Daughter was under my nose, I didn't even get a chance to hook up with her... " Isaac smacked the sense out of Aaron, we all glared at him.

"What??.." Aaron whined as we all rolled our eyes.

I picked up the remote and switch on the TV maybe watching TV may get our mind out of it.

I Kept switching stations.

"Stop, go back to the last station." Isaac pleaded and I went back, Kiara was on the screen seated.

🔹Red Daughter Makes first public Appearance after coming out from a Coma🔹

"oh my God it's.. " Julian raced to tackle Aaron before he screamed Kiara's name clasping his hands between Kiara's mouth.

"You Wanna make Christian hurt the more? " I asked spitefully turning up the Volume lowly.

🔹"Candi, it feels good to be back in the Music Industry doesn't it after fighting through Coma "🔹the reporter asked Kiara who was beaming with smiles.

🔹"Yes, Tony I'm glad to be back"🔹she flashed a smile.

🔹"Now Candi, your fans want to know why you chose to Forgive Lindsay Lugat, wasn't she bullying events before that video came out" 🔹

🔹"Yes Tony, but everyone makes mistakes and I forgive her because this was a mistake too and the Lugats are apologetic about their daughter's behavior and I think she's suffered enough from the public"🔹

🔹"Is it through you are relocating to Canada to focus more on releasing more abulms" 🔹

🔹"Yes I'll even be releasing my latest comeback I'm sure LA Red Army is gonna love before my departure to Canada" 🔹she said.

She's moving to Canada?

🔹"Last but not least, Fans Scouted this Video of you and Well known LA's heartthrob sharing a romantic kiss at Miami's Kiss Cam, who is he to you.. " 🔹