The New girl

Diary of a pop star
🤐(Can you Keep a Secret)🤐

"Do I Look Like Candi... " I asked as My mom Nods sideways in a chuckle, I had Contacts on to change my Eye Color and Still had fake glasses on, nude Lip Balm on my Lips and A blonde wig which Was Pinned and Styled in braided pigtails.

"Not at all Kiara.." My mom Said with her eyes on The Road adjusting her Scarf which nearly gave her a Stroke which explains it because it's about 70 degrees out here.

I pulled out a mirror looking intently at the M
mirror with a dissatisfying pout.

"Are You Sure I don't Look Like Candi my Lips are Still Red.. " I Lamented and my mom just Sighed.

"Mother?? " I squirmed

"Remind Me why I agreed to Drive you to School ?? " My mom asked already Frustrated and I Smirked because that's actually my Job ever since I was Born.

"Because You Love me.. " I grinned like a Maniac as She Just rolled her eyes beneath her Dark Shades she had on to Protect her identity.

Well you might already be Confused so let me Clear it out I'm Kiara Gold I'm 17 the Reason why I'm Wearing Fake glasses,a wig and contacts is because I'm Pop Star.
Well I Started Singing Ever Since I was Eight, My parents tired and Frustrated I Would Sing almost anywhere and everyday Decided to get rid of me by Entering me in one of Those Singing Competition when I was 13 and to Their Surprise I won and got Signed into one of the Biggest Record Company in Los Angeles.
Well I Had to undergo a Year of Training before I debuted at The Age of 14 Under The name as Candi A.K.A Red Daughter.
They Call me Red Daughter Because My eyes are Stunningly Gorgeous Red, My Hair is Naturally Red Set in Bouncy Waves and my Lips are Plump and Blushed Red and when I'm Embarrassed and or Flustered my Ear goes red all of a Sudden but only my Parents know That.
I Have a Very Large Fabase Ever Since I Debuted They are Called Redarmy and my Social Media Proves their Love and Support.

I Have over 10 million Followers in Instagram and 8.9 million Followers in Twitter.

And also normally When I'm Candi I'm Savage and Bold on Stage but When I'm Kiara and got nothing to Do I Check on my Social Media or Sleep All day it's a Process.

My Dad is an Honest Business Man Besides my Fame and fortune he still has Something Doing in His Life and also my Mom is a Minor Fashion Designer there were many Opportunities for her to go big and get Famous after wearing some of her Designs to Some Awards but Strangely she Turned them all Down insisting she Likes her Normal daily life and Fame is nothing to Her but That Doesn't stop her From Supporting me.
Though I'm Famous we Live a Simple Life and I Love it That way.

But The Thing about being Famous is a Blessing and a Curse.

"Why Didn't Liam Drive You..." my mom Lamented probably battling with the Heat.

Liam is my Manager.

"Because They Would know I moved to a New School and he's Busy Trying to get me Settled in my new School..... "

Well before I was Famous I went to a Public School but After I debuted I Stopped and got Homeschooled Right away like Liam Suggested I was Homeschooled For Two Years because of The World Tours and Modelling for Magazine Covers, I got Fed up with Homeschool I begged Liam to Let me go back to School which he later granted and I got Enrolled to a Private School but I couldn't Breathe.
Everyone wanted to be my Friend
Guys Kept asking me out
The Popular kids wanted me to Hang with them
I got Followed and Stalked by my Classmates and Papparazi and Everyday a Dating Rumor would Pop up in the Screen which Never Happened.
So I decided to Transfer to another Private School but this time in Disguise as a Nerd.
That's why I'm wearing Contacts to Disguise my Eyes as Normal Brown and Glasses untop.
And also a Blonde Wig with fake Braces.