Truth or Dare

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you keep a Secret)😪
.
💋💋
.
🍭[#TRUTH_OR_DARE]🍭
.
✍️CHAPTER ELEVEN✍️

My heart raced I breathe roughly as a result of attacking him or it could be the way my heart raced.
I tried to to lift my self back up In an attempt to escape, Christians Hands traced down to my Hips,  I gasped as he smirked at me.

"Where Do you think you're going.. " He Snickered at me.

"What do you think you're Doing?? " I shot back he smirked at me.

In the Blink of an eye he tumbled so quickly I couldn't process how he actually did but he was on top of me, my heart skipped a beat on realizing that.

He took both my hands and slammed them both to the ground, I glanced over my palms realizing I'm trapped once again under Christian as the water slightly splashes On Us.

He arched his back so he wouldn't force any pressure against me.

"Remember Sleeping Beauty the Prince Charming Woke his Princess up with a Kiss.." His eyes darted directly at my Lips and back at my Eyes Leaning slowly towards me but paused he was breathing gently against me as his grip on me Loosens a bit, I Jerked him off me and Tumbled him down this time I'm the Dominator.
.
"Never mess with me again.. " I Slowly got off Christian completely Soaked.
A Cold breeze hit me I shriveled up shaking rubbing my arms.

Christian run his Hands through his hair pushing it aback as the hair damped smoothly.
My eyes Darted to His Shirt, his Shirt was carving a Wet Image of His Abs, I bat my lashes as Christian Caught me Staring at him.

"You Like?? " he mocks at me in a Husky tone, I just rubbed my arms like I was cold

"As if... " I rolled my eyes at Him, Continuously rubbing my arms.

"It's getting Late Let's go... " He said as I took of my Shoes holding them out while slowly walking in irritation as my toes Sink in the mixture of Water on Sand.

Christian noticed and Sighed.

He Squatted which got me Confused

"Get on.." He Insisted I slowly nod my head pacing back a little nervously.

"No...i Can't..." I tried to reason

"I know you're irritated Just get on my Bag or else I'll Flip you over my shoulders.. " he Said like in a Threat, I hissed under my breath Cussing myself.

I walked towards him as I got on his back encircling my Legs round him and threw my hands over his Shoulders.

"Ready... " Christain Called.

"Yes.. " I said as he slowly gets up and gripping on my thigh as he lifts me up.

He Started Walking while I watched the beautiful Scenery as the Water Splashes against the Bay.

"It's Beautiful... " I said in a Whisper

"Wanna go Faster.. " He Paused

"Won't that be a Burden on you??.." I  asked

"Oh please a Feather Is Lighter than you.." He Said

"Then Giddy up.. " I said as he Runs, I giggled throwing my hands in the Air and hooting.

"I'm the Queen of the World.. " i Squirmed I'm excitement as Christian ran faster, I crossed my arms over his Torso Laying my head down on his Shoulders.

I felt the Adrenaline kicking In I never want this to end.

********

The Weekend Ended Eventually and it was back to School i Kept Thinking about the Saturday with Christian.
The next Day i walked to School, Evelyn was waving at me she ran up to me.