If you just hold on

📕DIARY OF A POP STAR🌟
.
😪(Can you keep a Secret)😪
.
💋💋
.
😍[#IF_YOU_JUST_HOLD_ON]😍
.
✍️Chapter Five✍️
.
"Let me go... " I yelled at the Top of my voice but it clasped my mouth shut with his hands pressing me against the Wall.

"Quiet and stay here.." I realized it was Christian's Voice, he left me going back to the guy.

I stayed as he instructed me.

He picked up the guy throwing blows at his face growling heavily.

"How could you Touch a Highschooler....you disgust me you Bloody Bastard.. " Christian throws him to the floor, the guy beg for Mercy but Christian didn't adhere.

"Mercy Belongs to the righteous.. " Christian growled at him kicking him he was almost at the point of Death.

"Never Ever Think of doing This to another Lady you Sick Bastard.. " Christian kept throwing punches and kicking him almost half dead I couldn't bear to watch I ran over to Christian trying to pull him back.

"Christian I'm OK he already learned his Lesson let's go you've already done enough.. " I tried pulling him back but it was nothing but a Challenge.

I encircled my arms round Christian giving him a back hug sniffling.

"Let's go Christian I'm OK.. " I whispered burying my head down his back.

He just stopped and threw away my hands and nudged me off gently at the back.

"Christian.. "

He picked up the guy and brought him in front of me.

"You see this girl, I don't care if you live to see the next day, but as long as you're living don't you dare touch her, you're lucky to Live Today but Next time.. Just take a look at her face, Touch her or any other girl I'll find you and kill you.. " Christian threatened as the guy nods, Christian throw him at the Floor.

"Get out before I change my mind.. " Christian threathened with a growl and in not less than a second the guy took to his bruised heels.

Christian walked up to me

"Did he Hurt you?? " Christian asked which was weird I never imagined him being the protective type.

"No.. "

"Good... What the Fuck are you Doing in here?? " he growled, yep that's the Christian I know.

I knew it,  I knew it he was going to get mad at me.

"Erhm I was taking a shortcut to Daniel's Place." I said.

"You could have been Raped or worse Hurt Hell Knows what would have happened if I didn't come to help you.. " he hissed at me like it's my fault which technically is mine but still.

"Ermh excuse me I didn't ask for your Help I was doing fine on my own.. " I dissed back.

"Oh so Crying was a part of your plan to protect yourself.." he snickered at me I just stared at him in dismay and silently grunted.

"I..i.. What are you doing here anyways.. " I asked and he looked aback.

"What are you talking about?? " he asked

"How did you know I was going through the Alley Unless.. " I grinned like a Maniac as Christian menesely glared at me.

"You Followed me.. " I blurted, Christian blinks thrice his voice was hoarse, he coughs and just rolled his eyes.

"Followed you?? "

"Yes, You Followed me you weirdo.. " Christians eye in Dismay.

"Oh you think I Care to Follow you?? I was Just planning on Scaring you until you walked in the Bad Alley and almost got Raped what were you even thinking.. "