Pierce The Sirens

Hey everyone! ^_^ you guys wanted an update and here it is :3 hope you guys like it.

............................................................

Emily's P.O.V

Kellin's baby was born last night. I havent talked to anyone not even Dega or sally.I've been feeling torn apart,Ive lost the love of my life. I havent eaten in weeks and even though my hunger for blood grew but I just ignored it telling everyone lies. Vic and the guys were the same as ever always using their powers for fun. Dega and jaime got close and so did Tony and Sally partners in crime.

I waited for the bell to ring then I slid past all my classmates and walked straight to my room.

"hey!!!!! Emily where are you going?"

I turned and saw brown beautiful brown eyes. Wait? beautiful?

"To my room"

"Did you forget?" He smiled warmly.

"Forgot what?"

"kellins coming back today remember?!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him.

Thats right,kellin was suppose to come back today. I dont if I should feel happy or sad.

"KELLIN!!" A group infront of me yelled.

Vic let go of my hand and ran towards the crowd. I saw the everyone was the Dega,Sally,justin,jesse, and everyone else. I stood looking at my friends laughing and hugging kellin. Once his eyes met mine I saw the little bundle he cared in his arms. My eyes grew wide as Karen walk through my group of friends and met my eyes as well. How could he bring her here... Of all places why here. I knew I was gonna cry so I turned on my heel and ran to my dorm.There is no way in hell im gonna become friends with her. I ran into my room slamming the door shut,i threw my bag across my room breaking the window glass as my bag flew out the window.

"Fuck!!!" I yelled angrily.

I walked into my restroom and started at my face. My eyes bright blue do to the anger built up in me. How can he not love me?

I punched the mirror breaking the glass I fell to the floor and cried watching my hand bleed from the cuts.

"emily!" someone screamed.

I turned and saw my dark hair ex,the one I grown to love.

"leave me alone please" I said staring back at my hand.

I felt arms cross my waist. Kellin was picking me up bridal style.

"put me the fuck down quinn"

"Let me help you"

He sat me down,grabbed a few things and started to clean my cutt. we didnt talk I didn't even dare look at him.

"There all done" he lightly smiled.

"thank you" I said looking at my bandaged hand.

"your welcome" he started to walk out but I didnt want him to leave yet.

"Your baby's beautiful" I glanced at him.

"Thank you,but its not my baby" he said walking back towards the bed.

"what?"

"Im not the father emily" he said.

"Then..."

I was cutt of,kellins lips against mine felt so warm and sweet. sent butterflies to my stomach. He's not the father. I smiled against the kiss.

"I love you emily" kellin whispered pulling me in for a hug.

"I love you too"

everything went black a shadowy missed. No one was around I was all alone, what happened? why am I here? Why cant I see any light?

"Hang in there Emily please!!! Hang in there" I heard someone cry.

Am I dying? what the hell is going on?

............................................................

short yes I know -.- I need more ideas so if you want help please inbox me :3 id appreciate it.

vote!

comment!!!

fan!!!