They're Coming.

hey everyone I know I haven't been posting I've been doing alot of packing and I havent been im such a great mood lately. hopefully this chapter is good enough for you guys :3

*****************************

Emily's P.O.V

After seeing the pictures of me and Vic I haven't to talked to him. I completely ignored the fact that we kissed,I've also ignored kellin. How can someone ignore to people who are as perfect as the night sky. I havent been sleeping lately so I just walk around the school,of course keeping out of site from the teachers who stood out at night to keep watch on our defenses. I haven't eaten,and im terribly hungry.

I made my way to the feeding grounds.

"Emily? what are you doing out this late?"

I turned on my heal to be faced by professor hunter.

" im sorry professor" I looked down." I haven't eaten in days."

"Emily you could end up killing yourself if you keep this up you know"

I nodded.

"alright well get your fill then head back to your dorm"

"thank you professor" I said and walked inside the feeding room.

The only person left was Maria Marshall.

"Go ahead" The lady with the clip board said.

"Emily you've finally returned" the old woman smiled.

Her skin was pale, bags were forming under her eyes along with dark circles,her rest wrapped in bandages.

She took off one of the bandages, I instantly could smell her blood,the warm sensation tickling in my throught,I could feel my teeth begin to sharpen into a point.

"Go ahead dear,before they get here" she spoke.

I nodded and pierced my teeth into her rest allowing the warmth of her blood slide down my throat and filling me full.

I pulled away and wiped my mouth.

"Before who comes?"

"The dark ones,the found a way in, someone has messed up the barrier and when they come they will kill us all" she giggled.

What in the hell is she talking about? This lady is absolutely crazy! what is her problem?!?!

"I don't know what your talking about lady!" I sad angrily.

"Don't worry they won't leave you behind,they're already here."

I froze where I was standing who In the hell could she be speaking about?

"I don't jokes Maria so I suggest you stop before you get yourself introuble." I started to walk away.

"its no joke miss slaughter they are here and they'll get your friends and kellin."

"you don't know what your talking about you old witch!" I walked out and slammed the door.

I sighed as I leaned against the door. That is by far the creepiest thing I've ever heard.

"EMILY!!!"

"Jack, guys what's up" I smiled.

"You have to hide! NOW!" Gabe begged.

"why?"

"The strogi are here! they made it through the barrier!!! they are attacking everyone on sight and trying to get into the buildings the teachers and upper class have to stay outside and protect the students! NOW PLEASE GO TO YOUR DORM!!!" Justin yelled.

I nodded and ran with Jesse who excoriated me to my room. As I ran I looked around but saw nothing, no sign of any strogi. I was about to tell Jesse something when someone knocked him down.

"Jesse!!!" I yelled.

The person turned to look at me and hissed. bloody red yes pale white blue skin. I couldn't move I couldn't yell. it was happening the strogi they're here.

*****************************

I know it's short ill update again today or tomorrow morning I have alot to do today. anyways please don't hate me :(

vote!

Fan!!!

comment <33

Let Love Bleed Red(Kellin Quinn Love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें