Another spirit user?!?!

Hey um... im going to a renessance(I think that's how you spell it o.o) fair this weekend ^.^ I can't wait its gonna be fun!!!!

..............................................

Vic's P.O.V

"But what if he's like you?" Mike told me.

We were sitting in our hotel room talking about last night. I brought up how Kellin seemed different to me.

"No,then I would of realized it during king for a day" I answered back

"But you were also sick so maybe that tampered with your abilities" Jaime jumped into the conversation.

"Look Vic im sure that Kellin isn't evil I mean its Kellin, your best friend" Tony threw in.

He's right Kellin is my best friend,and I was aa bit sick.

"Maybe we should just go talk to him and the guys" Mike said.

"I don't know" I said

"ermahgerd!!! what's the worst thing that can happen? We all have our powers so it's not like we are in harms way" Jaime said frustrated.

Again they were right.

"Alright ill text kellin to come over with the guys." I said.

"Hey Kellin can you and the guys come over,we gotta talk" I pressed send

Seconds later I got a text message back.

"Same here on my way"

"Ok they're on their way" I told the guys.

Minutes later we heard a faint knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Tony said jumping off of the couch.

He opened the door.

"Hey kellin looking sexy" I heard Tony laugh.

They walked in and sat on the floor silently.

"So what's up Vic??"Kellin asked.

"ummm...how do I say this? " I hesitated for a bit.

We just sat there looking at each other, I knew Tony,Mike,or Jaime wont say anything so im stuck with asking Kellin this question.

"Before you say anything Vic I have a very important question to ask you. if that's ok with you?"Kellin Said calmly.

I nodded. Thank God I don't have to ask him right away.

"Are you...Are any of you Mori's" Kellin asked.

I didn't know if I should feel threatened or I don't know?

"Im not a bad Guy I promise, im...we are Mori's" kellin said.

I smiled to myself.

"Are you by any chance... a spirit user kellin" I finally asked.

Kellin simply nodded.

"on my God!!!!! dude im so happy im not the only one,I thought I was like one of a kind a lone wolf" I rambled.

"Dude no way!" Kellin screamed.

We were all freaking out like little girls. We all talked about our powers who did what and so on I found out Gabe was a fire user,Jesse a water user,Jack a air user, and Justin was their guardian and Kellin a spirit user. And when they found I was a spirit user too and that Tony was a water user, Mike a air user and Jaime earth we all went nuts.

"This is incredible!!!"Jack shouted jumping up and down.

"Im in shock!!!! we know someone like us now!"Jaime said happily.