Have Faith In Me

Hello everyone!!!!

..................................

Kellin's P.O.V

"Damit!!" I said as I let myself fall on my bed. I've been trying to call Emily all night, I even texted her. There's only one way I know shell have to answer me... and that's in her dreams.

I closed my eyes and let myself drift into Emily's mind. I was welcomed by a sunset at the beach and a couple feet away Emily was there staring at the view.

"Emily" I called out.

"Kellin? What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I needed to talk to you, you never answered my calls or texts"

"That's because I don't know what to believe, what you don't me sounds impossible"

"Nothing's impossible Em, things can happen"

"How are you here? I never dream of you"

That caught me off guard, I mean lots of girls dream of me. Im a rock star and not to mention but im pretty damn hot if I do say so myself.

"One thing a spirit user can do is walk into other people's dreams" I told her.

"Right? And I guess I can walk into yours too if I wanted too..." she said sircasticly.

"Yeah you could with some practice."

"Whatever"

"Emily im not lying to you, I saved you from Derek now why would I need to lie to you? You can see my aura that's something we can do Em im not making this up I swear!"

She stood there silent but I knew she was starting to believe me.

"Your a Mori,royalty and... a vampire"

That's when everything changed the moon was out and I was now surrounded by trees and dirt. Infront of me there was a road and there was smoke in the air someone had just gotten into an accident. I climbed down on the other side of the road and saw a car recked against a tree. Nobody was in the front seats but a girl was in the back seat. I pulled her out and moved her hair away from her face.

"Emily" I gasped.

It was Emily she looked younger and she had blue hair. She wad hurt really bad.

"Hold on Em, im get help somehow." I reassured her.

I started to hear growls I walked to the front of the car and saw two strogi biting into what

I believe to be Emily's parents neck.

"NO!" I heard someone yell.

I turn to look at Emily who was now standing up with her eyes tinted in blue then turn fully black.

"Emily?"

Next thing I knew I was back in my room breathing hard and sweaty. I sat up walked to my restroom to wash my face,I took of my shirt and looked myself in the mirror. That took alot out of me.

"Kellin?" I heard someone say.

"Yeah?"

I walked hack into my room and saw Emily who looked just as worse than me.

"Emily what happened?"

"I was hoping you'd tell me" she said as she tumbled into my bed.

"Em? Your burning up" I said as I felt her forehead.

I went into her room grabbed her pjs and slipped them on her. I didn't peek either the blanket covered her. Once I was done I put her hair in a pony tail layed her on my bed coveted her in my blankets and put a wet towel on her forehead.

"Kellin you don't have to take care of me" she said in between breaths.

"I want to, try to get some sleep alright?"

She nodded and closed her eyes.

I was about to walk out the door and sleep in her room but she stopped me.

"Stay with me kellin? Please?"

So I layed next to her as she cuddled next to me. I could feel my heart race with each breath she took. Yeah I may not know her as much but I think I may be falling for her.

...............................

-.- I feel ashamed of this. But please vote and comment.

Sorry for misspells.