Heartless

(Θ.Θ) Exhausted...

How are you guys? It's been cold lately >.

..............................................

Kellin's P.O.V

I woke up looking at the top of my bunk, I couldn't hear anything outside my bunk so im guessing the guys are still asleep or went out. Its been 3 weeks,three long weeks without hearing from Emily. She had accidentally dropped the laptop in my room ancient it broke,and her phone was stolen. Bakersfield was great I had lots of fun but there was a part of me that wished to be with Em,I don't know if I should tell her....

"Kellinnnnnnn!!!!"I heard one of the guys whine.

"What now?" I complained

Seriously these guys are like kids whinning and fighting.

"Come out here will ya?" I heard Gabe say.

"no" I turned to face my wall.

I was in no mood to be all hyped up and excited,I have to much in my mind.

"We have a surprise for you outside...actually 3 surprises" Jack laughed.

I wonder what it is? They never got me 3 gifts so why now? What did they break?! Oh hell no!

"What did you guys do?" I said as I climbed out of my bed.

Right away my eyes were covered.

"What the fuck?! Guys? what's going on?" I whined.

"Its a surprise"I heard the person holding my eyes say.

Emily's P.O.V

Im so nervous! i havent seen Kellin for 3 stinking weeks! What if he changed!

"Hey...you ok?" A shivering Sally asked.

We were waiting outside of the sleeping with sirens bus,freezing our asses off.

"They betttttterrr herrrry up" Dega spit out.

2 weeks ago they guys managed to get a hold of me and planned a surprise for Kellin,apparently he missed me and was so depressed. I felt the same so of course I had to come, and I wouldn't of came with out two of my bestest friends. Like Dega said we are the three humancorns haha.

"Ffffffuck itsss cold" I shivered.

We waited for a couple minutes outside shivering, shaking,and feeling numb its freaking 8 in the morning why is it soooo cold! Finally the bus door starts to open little by little.

"Come on guys its cold at least let me get a sweater on!" Kellin Complained.

I giggled lightly.

"Who was that?"kellin said flicking his head towards my direction.

I covered my mouth.

"ok ready Quinn"Jesse said.

"duh!" Kellin replied.

"1" Jack counted.

"2" Gabe said

"3" Justin laughed.

Jesse uncovered Kellins eyes, Kellins mouth dropped open and his eyes moved to me to Dega to Sally and back at me. He stood like that for awhile.

"Aaaarent you gonnna llet us in" I shivered.

"Oh shit! yeah come in guys" Kellin said finally snapping out of it.

We all walked in to the cozy warm bus,it felt so warm and homish.