Let Love Bleed Red

hi everyone this is my new story read it, love it, baith in it lol XD

anyways... hope you guys enjoy :)

oh and a favor can someone make me cover please!!!!!!

...........................................................................................................

"Lay me down, and tell me everything will be alright,(things will be alright)"

Flashing lights lighting up the stage before me showing a crowd holding up lighters to this sweet melody swayying back and forth while girls yelled out in excitement. I looked to my side to see my best friend Sally singing along. Its my birthday today... And my best friend brought me to see sleeping with sirens at starline. So far it been the best birthday ever. i couldnt help but smile at my friend she looked at me and hugged me.

"YOUR VERY WELCOME BIRTHDAY GIRL!" she yelled aloud so i could hear over the screaming girls.

THen when i thought things couldnt get better they starter to play my favorite song. If you cant hang.

"Met a girl at seventeen thought she meant the world to me, so i gave her everthing"

God i loved this song i sang along word by word. I felt i slight vibrate and took out my phone it was Derek.

"where the hell are you?!!! i f**kn told you not to go to that stupid concert if i find out your there youll be sorry" he texted

i ignored the text and enjoyed my time at the concert knowing Derek he'd kill me in a heart beat. The thing about Derek is that he is bad, he's been in jail more than i can count got out of jail with bail for trying to kill my friends, surprising isnt it. Yet after all he's done he still feels like we were meant to be. But i rather die than be with a cold hearted killer. The concert was over and Sally and i walked to her car before she had to run back inside to use the bathroom before we left. i waited outside for her pacing back and forth thinking what will Derek do to me. When i turned i slammed in to someones bulid up body i looked to see who it was.

"Derek...I..." I tried to explain why i was there but nothing came out.

"Save it b**ch" He said as he grabbed both my arms and started to squize them harder.

"Derek please not here" I winced in pain, oh god help me Why did i even get so involved with this guy.

"I can do whatever i want whenever i want got it" He said in a stern voice, He then pushed me to the car with his hands grasping my neck. squizzing tighter and tighter.

"D....Derek" I tried to make him stop try to reason for him to stop but the chock hold was making it harder for me to speak each time my throat grew tighter.

Derek the threw me to the floor. I coughed in relife but to my surprise i wasnt getting out so easyly. Derek started to kick me repeately, i tried to get up and run or even scream out for help but i just couldnt. then Derek got on top of me and started to punch me every hit harder then the next. i tried to sheild my self but i grew weak and tighter. My vision started to fade out and i realized this was it, i will runite with my family once i went out cold. Derek got me on choke hold again pressing harder and harder than ever before.

"IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN!!!" He yelled out in tears.

I didnt moved i just turned to the side i wanted to see the sky before i died. and i notice a figure coming closer to me could it be the reaper. As the figure got closer i notice that it was someone i would never even think i would see so close up.It was Kellin for some reason i reached my hand out thinking the reaper too his form to take me to my parents... Then as the figure was infront of me, my vison faded and everything went black.

........................................................................................................

did you guys enjoy???? yes no?? tell me!!!!

vote !!!

leave me comment i dont care what kind they are

xo jennimonster