Save You Tonight

Hey everyone!!!!

.........................

Kellin's P.O.V

"Thank you Fresno, Have a goodnight!"I yelled out to the fans.

The crowd yelled as Gabe, Jesse,Jack, Justin,and I ran off stage.

"Guys!! Fresno! Is aweeesome!!!! So full of life and stuff" Jack said.

After we changed we headed to the meet and greet, after that I went to the tour bus leaving the guys to eat their faces off.

"IF I CANT HAVE YOU NO ONE CAN!" I heard someone yell.

I was curious so I walked over towards the sounds of struggling.

As I got closer I realized what was going on. I started to run towards the helpless girl. I had no idea what I was gonna do once I got there. I was getting closer I realized the pain in her eyes the hurt and sadness. She started to reach her hand out to me. She then layed there motionless. I tackled the Guy down.

"GET THE F**CK OFF ME!" he said in frustration.

I heard guys laughing in the distance.

"Guys!!! Call an ambulance! Quick!!" I yelled out.

Minutes later the police and ambulance showed up. After a couple of questions the police took Derek into custody. I hope that a whole rots in jail. No girl should b treated that way. And if I ever see him again ill... ill be waiting.

Emily's P.O.V

Beep Beep Beep

What's that sound? I must be dead of course after what Derek did to me.

Beep Beep Beep

I started to move around and heard voices.

"Guys she's moving" a voice said.

I forced my eyes open to look who was talking. But all I could see was a bright light and a shadow figure infront of me.

"Hey how are you feeling?" The voice asked.

I blinked my eyes to regain my focus. Holy crap... yeah im dead. I looked around and realized its not only this amazing gorgeous Guy in this room but its a room full of amazing hot guys.

"What... happened??" I asked trying real hard not to scream.

"You got beat pretty bad, but luckily kellin was there to save the day" Jack said smiling.

"Thank You Kellin" I said trying to sit my self up but winced at the Pain.

"Whoa take it easy Hon" kellin said trying to help me.

I blushed into a damn tomato.

"Where's Sally?" I asked feeling scared.

"She's right outside want me to call her?" Jesse said.

I nodded

Sally walked in tears in her eyes. "Em... im so sorry! Im sorry I wasn't there for you." She said between sobs.

Sally is my best friend the only one I grew close to in the orphanage. We've been like sisters even when she got adopted she still came over to spend time with me. Sally she's someone I look up to she's so gorgeous with her long blonde hair and sassy attitude. Anyways when I turned 18 I had to leave the orphanage I ended up moving in with Derek. And now that im 19 im homeless.

"What happened to...Derek?" I asked

"He's in jail thanks to the guys" Sally answered.

I smiled a bit realizing that sleeping with sirens my favorite band saved my life.

"Um... do you guys mind if I have a moment with Emily?" Kellin asked.

Everyone nodded and walked out the door.

Kellin's P.O.V

"How are you feeling? I asked noticing a golden aura and a bit tinted black.

"Im fine, thank you for saving me kellin" she said blushing.

She's so beautiful. She has beautiful pale skin her hair long and black and forest green eyes a color I haven't seen. I couldn't believe that I found someone like me a spirit user. We are two of a kind amongst so many others.

"Kellin my eyes somethings wrong with them." Emily said.

I looked at her and I realized that she doesn't know what she is.

"Its like if I could see a golden ring around your head" she said

"Your eyes just need some time to adjust, ill be right back" I said as I walked out the room.

I walked up to Sally and the guys.

"Is Emily a spirit user? And are you her guardian?" I asked sally.

She looked surprised that I knew about this. And the guys looked even more surprised hearing me mention this.

"Sally I know she's a spirit user I can tell by her aura, but i wanna know why it seems like she doesn't know what she is" I asked her.

"She's been in an orphanage almost all her life, nobody told her what she was and I didn't tell her" she answered.

"Why not?"

"I thought she'd be safer" she said looking down at the floor.

"How did she end up in an orphanage?" I asked

"Her parents were murdered by strogi "

The guys all looked at me im disbelief. There's only one thing we have to do now. We have to move Sally and Emily in with us.

"Sally Jesse and Jack will go with you to Derek's, pack up all of Emily's things then go to your house and pack your things. Your moving in with us where its safe."

She nodded and headed out with the guys.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Gabe asked

" yes I do, once we get home Justin ima need you to get Sally and Emily into the academy. They need to learn to fight."

Justin nodded and started making a few calls. Its gonna be a long day tomorrow.

...................

I hope you guys liked this I did this on my phone so if it doesn't make sense im truly sorry.