𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

HYE-JI'S POV

HYE-JI'S POV

There they were sitting on the kitchen island trying to have a peaceful dinner but the lightning and thunder or should I say the whole rainstorm were not really on their side.

They could barely hear each and to speak one would have to lean to the other and talk in their ears.

"CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THE SLIDING DOOR," Namjoon shouted making us flinch a bit before Jungkook walked over to close it

"Okay, good. Anyway we have a mission and we're gonna use you." he turned to look at me making me a bit confused.

"What are we to do?" Jimin asked from beside me

"You mean what is she to do. She is going undercover for us and we will tell you the details by tomorrow morning." With that, he stood and left making his way to what I think should be his room.

"So we're not going to talk about Hye-Ji's new style or..." Tae said sitting in between Jin and Jungkook

"Oh yeah, What made you come out of your comfort zone?" Jin asked turning all his attention to me.

"Me- Me? Oh um, I don't know. I guess I figured I've been here for a long while and the rush of adrenaline from last night or this morning just gave me a boost." I spoke softly because I was beyond tired.

'Well I like it, you should do it more." Jimin announced before standing up and bidding us goodbye.

Slowly but surely they all began to leave the table leaving me and Hoseok to do the dishes.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked

"Huh?" I followed his eyes to see him looking at my wrist where Jungguk held the last time he fronted. (Fronted: A word commonly used by people with personality disorders. This is basically when an alter in your system comes out to the surface and becomes you.)

"Oh, this? It's okay now I guess but except for that I'm pretty tired." I yawned out washing the dishes as Jin dried them and put them into the cupboards.

"Not only that though. I meant with everything going on." He stopped and looked at me making me turn off the running water to look at him with my hands behind my back at the brims of the sink.

"I don't really know, to be honest, I just feel nothing right now. I mean I still feel the adrenaline rushing through me from before but I'm actually also anxious about the mission Namjoon is making me do." I blurted out without really thinking.

"Don't worry you'll do great, I believe in you!"

~Time skip brought to you by Taegi's love for each other