𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗬

NO ONE'S POV

NO ONE'S POV

Hye-Ji and Taehyung were left alone in the room, they both refused to meet each other's eyes. Hye-Ji started to sit up but Taehyung rushed towards her side and helped her.

"I know what I'm going to say is really stupid and you might as well not agree but I'm sorry." He muttered

"I know, I'm sorry too. I hurt you and Kookie. I shouldn't have done that." She whispered

He grabbed her hand sitting next to her

"So, that's ours huh?" He gestured to her stomach smiling a bit.

"I guess so..." She replied

Asking for silent permission -Which was granted- he gently placed his hand on her stomach and smiled.

"When would it start kicking?" He asked curiously

"Tae, I just started my second trimester." She giggled lightly

They slowly started talking more. They talked about the baby being a boy or a girl, they talked about their rights and wrongs, they also talked about the night that bonded them both.

"I miss this. I missed us." She said breaking the short silence.

"I missed us too." He replied looking into her brown eyes. He leaned down to peck her forehead and moved closer to each other.

"I'm never letting you go again." 

The two stayed in each other's company, not speaking again. The boys and Jennie came into the room and were happy to see that the two were on good terms again. They laughed and played with each other. The atmosphere was finally clean.

It was a long fight but it's over now and they couldn't be happier.

Let's just say this was their new beginning...

Hey y'all, it's your vampire from the south side west- Oop wrong fandom. Anywho, I hope y'all are having a great day! I can finally say this book is finally over but there will be an epilogue. It was really fun writing this book. This was such a short chapter I'm sorry I'll write more tomorrow.

Quote of the day: "Be your own kind of beautiful."

-Unknown

Stay safe, drink water, wear a mask, and respect the covid19 protocols. I love you all so much!

CHOW!!!

<33333333333333333333333333