𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗘𝗡

Authors POV

Let's go back a bit.

Jisoo sat in the computer room cracking codes and hacking into CCTV cameras all around Seoul to the day Hye-Ji was kidnapped until she found something.

"Umm guys, come see..." she called the attention of the other hackers and the parents.

They had found Hye-Ji and found out who took her. To say Mr. Lee was furious would be an understatement because of all the people that could take her it had to be So-Ah.

"Take Jisoo back and bring Min-Ju, go get her back."

"Yes sir." The security guard took her and they went home.

Now that we understand how she was found let's backtrack all the way back to chapter seven, in which So-Ah was shot.

They met with a dead-end and ran the other way Hye-Ji screamed for help as she tried to get away from the elders' grip but was quickly shoved into a storage closet but unfortunately not quick enough because So-Ah was shot twice in the shoulder and fell

Hye-Ji looked up to be met with... 

Now that we're all caught up shall we?

Hye-Ji looked up to see a man with a bandana covering his nose and mouth. He picked her up but she pulled out of his grasp.

"How do I know you're not one of them?" She asked cautiously as she gripped something behind her back

"Your father told us to come by and pick you up." She would have gone if she didn't see the tattoo on his forearm and quickly got out of his grasp hitting him with the metal rod she found in the closet before running off.

"Hye-Ji!" She heard the voice of her brother and she had never been so relieved

"Oppa, I'm right here." She yelled as she ran towards the sound of her brother shouting her name telling her it'll be alright but all that stopped after they both heard a round of bullet going off to the point where they had to duck down.

A figure moving in her peripheral sight made her squirm and cover her mouth due to her heavy breathing.

"Scan the perimeter" She heard a deep voice say

"The little b**** really hit me." The voice from before said groggily but before she could decipher, a bag was thrown on her head and she was picked up. she had gotten tired of the bag cover toss (which was when she would be kidnapped with a bag on her head and tossed into a van).

She struggled but it was useless, the man holding her was too strong. her brothers' voice had drowned out as they made it to the van.

It began to move and the bag was removed from her by now her hands were tied up.

In front of her were three boys- well men each of them had black tops and different bandanas.

"Who the hell are you and where are you taking me."

"Be lucky we're taking you away from her." One said

"You didn't answer my question!"

"And we're not gonna." The other said

Here we go again...

Hey my loves, it is so good to finally write a chapter.

I also came out with a new book called; The Maknae line. you could go check it out

Today's chapter is short again, my apologies but the best is yet to come

Quote of the day: " A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset."

-Unknown

Chow my love!!<3333333