𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

After lashing out at the police officer I went back upstairs turning myself crazy and all I could think of was;

 Maybe she's dead

I couldn't stand the thought of it so I calmed down and made myself fall asleep.

The next morning

I woke up around 10 am and walked into the kitchen Jennie was also there but it looked like she was far off so I just let her be and eat the food on the counter with some tea.

The day went by like any other no news about Hye-Ji, our parents a mess, and Rosé stealing glances at Min-JU

"Something is up with the both of them I know it, so tell me are you okay?"

"What do you mean, I'm fine. Nothings wrong why do you ask?"

"You seemed off and feel like you're  bothered by the two obvious love birds." I saw her demeanor change after the last sentence as she laid on the table playing with a cup.

"Oh please don't tell me, you like him." She sat up abruptly looking at me wide-eyed

"OMO, YOU LIKE H-" She clasped her hand over my mouth looking at the others with tight smiles before pulling me into a separate room.

"Don't expose me like that and right infront of everyone besides, him and Rosé seem to be hitting if off. i dont want to intervene."

"You've liked him for a while now huh?"

"Wha- what do you mean?"

"Im not blind you know I can see the body language when your with him ever since we were 13. you just haven't realized till now."

'You're wrong, i'll forget about him eventually..."

"Bebe, I will not let you sit around and mope over a boy, over Hye-Ji yes but not a boy. So come on we're gonna take your mind off everything."

"What do you mea-" I didn't let her finish the sentence before dragging her into the training room.

Jennie loves combat, she doesn't mind when it comes to hurting people on purpose or self-defense.

☜︎︎︎♥︎☞︎︎︎

We have been at the training room for a while now and we started getting tired so we had our own sleepover.

Although Jennie was still bothered about the two idiots it the room across from mine she had laughed when we were getting ready for bed and that's all that mattered.

G'day my Kitties, how are y'all doing, hope you're all good.

Quote of the day: " A negative mind will never give you a positive life."

-Unknown

I'm so sorry if this was a short or bad chapter I'm not in the right state of mind. ANYwho love y'all to bits!

Thanks for reading my story.