𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

Lee Hye-Ji walked through the hall with her friends Lisa and Jisoo as they maneuver their way to the next class.

They had been friends for a while now ever since her father and their mother joined clans.

The blackpink clan and the Lee clan were part of the top 5 mafias in the world and of course, the two had to join alliances to make it stronger although not many knew.

"Hey, Hye-Ji don't we have combat after school?" Jisoo asked in a whisper tone for not many knew of the fact the three train themselves or that they were in a mafia.

"Yes we're supposed to but the father wants us to be safe because another mafia is coming to town." Mr. Lee took all the girls as his daughters because they grew up together.

"Oh yeah, I heard a mother talking about it with Hyung this morning," Lisa replied still being aware of her surroundings just like any other day.

"What did they say?" The other two asked simultaneously as they pulled her into an empty class or so they thought.

"They just said the name of the mafia and from my research, the leader whether male or female no one knows is very lethal and could get what they want when they want it."

"Well, you're not wrong." Another voice spoke up startling the three girls

"God Jennie, you scared us. That's not nice." Jisoo exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's not like you were talking about something you're not supposed to be talking about. Wait till mother hears of this." She spoke back with a smirk holding her last sentence.

"Ugh, that's why I like Rose better," Lisa called out pouting at Jennie while Jennie was faking hurt.

"I was summoned," Rose said from behind the four startling them making them jump.

"You really need to stop sneaking up on us. BOTH OF YOU." Jisoo said clearly frustrated and like that she and Jennie started an argument out of nowhere while the other three watched in amusement. It was something they would never get used to.

~Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass~

The girls were done with classes as they walked down the stairs to the car that awaited them, heavy security following.

"They must be a big deal," Hye-Ji thought as she entered the car.

The girls' chit chat talking in low voices about the known mafia but the sight they were to meet will trigger a memory in one of them.

They made it to the Lee mansion and never in their lives would they think to see Mr. Lee fidgeting around, hair a mess, shoes off and sleeves rolled up. He was always well dressed in and out of the home except during family nights but even then he would wear a pajama set that screamed expensively.

The girls were escorted away from Mr. Lee after exchanging pleasantries by Dan-o the mother of the four girls or otherwise the leader of Blackpink. They all went to their separate rooms which were all in the same hallway opposite the other and Hye-Ji's one at the end.

All was going well until a blood-curling scream was heard from one of the girls' rooms, in a rush, the other four rushed to the sound with guards and parents with them.

A sight no one would want to see and even worse on to the girls...

☜︎︎︎♥︎☞︎︎︎

And we're done with this chapter, I hope you liked it as much as I loved writing it. Sorry to end on a cliffhanger tho.

Don't worry things are yet to come.

Quote of the day: "Always let your inner dork shine through." -Rachel Renèe Russel

Bye my 💙loves💜