𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

She was rushed into the hospital room, bleeding in heaps making everyone in the hospital scared for the girl

She was losing consciousness and her friends were scared.

By the time they made it to the hospital she was rushed in by the nurses and the crew were forced to wait in pain.

She was hooked up to a ton of things by the time they were allowed to see her

She was hooked up to a ton of things by the time they were allowed to see her. She laid there pale,  she didn't even look alive. The doctor came in behind them and told them what's up.

"So, she's stable but not stable enough. We've put her under some anesthetics so she should be fine. You can go see her now."

The eight of them walked into the room as it was pretty big and one by one they went to her to make sure she was really okay.

The doctor came back soon after and said he needed to make an announcement.

"So, I don't even know who to direct this to since there are seven men in the room but congratulations!"

"Excuse me but for what?" Yoongi asked as Jennie and Jimin shared a look the same time Jin and Namjoon shared one.

"Oh well, she's pregnant and the baby is fine so-"

"She's what?!" Taehyung asked in disbelief

"Yeah, she's pregnant and is about 4-5 months far, I guess you didn't know about it..."

"Thank you, Doctor, you can leave now." Namjoon authoritatively stated

The doctor left.

"He's joking, right? she can't be, it's impossible" Taehyung exclaimed

"He's not Tae, we've known for a while now..." Jimin said moving closer to a panicking Taehyung

"It's fine, it's all right. Calm down, it's okay..." The younger collapsed to the ground rocking himself while Jimin held onto him.

He gestured for the rest to leave which they did except for Jennie who also stayed back to help.

Taehyung was trembling and pulling his hair against Jimin and Jennie's arms.

"It will be okay, it's gonna be alright," Jennie stated as she looked at Jimin in worry.

Taehyung finally lifted his head and stared at the barely breathing Hye-Ji that was laid on the bed.

He felt guilt...

AYYO Mama is BACK!!

Mama missed her babies, God it feels good to be back. I missed you all so much. I haven't posted since the 15th of February and it's the 4th of April, wtf!

But anywho...

Quote of the day: "Fight for your fairytale."

-Unknown

Have a great day and stay happy!!! Stay safe, healthy, and follow the covid guidelines!

CHOW!

<333333333333333333333333