𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

Hye-Ji's POV

Hye-Ji's POV

The dinner was quite eventful from what I can say because right now I was tending to Jin in his bathroom while he was muttering curse words.

This is how it went...

"DINNER IS SERVED! Oh hi little one, wait Namjoon is that her?" Another person came to from the inside.

Namjoon glared at Jungkook before looking at the man in front of him.

"Yes, she is. What is it?" He replied coldly

"I thought she Wouldn't come out but anywho, I'm Seokjin nice to finally meet y-"

"Don't introduce yourselves, she could still escape and tell people about us." Jin disregarded it serving us food which was really delicious before sitting down to eat his too. After a few minutes, a voice spoke

"Stop being rude Namjoon Hyung, she's practically been through a lot," Jungkook said in his soft shy voice rubbing the tip of his nose pushing his glasses placing them properly before looking up with a smile

Taehyung rolled his eyes about to say something when Namjoon interrupted.

"Mind yourself Jungkook, I will not hesitate to take you back to the room." At this point the minute he finished the sentence everyone stopped what they were doing as they shot daggers Namjoons way.

Jungkook looked terrorized after that statement as he started to tremble, something I've done in the past whenever something came up. I caressed his hand under the table despite mine hurting like hell which made him look at our intertwined hands.

"Namjoon that was highly uncalled for, he hadn't done anything wrong," Jin said walking over to where we sat leaning in to whisper something to Taehyung which sat on the other side of Jungkook.

Jungkook was taken away from the place before Jin talked again, he hid anger well but right now if looks could kill Namjoon would be 50ft under but he didn't seem bothered

"Hoseok take Hye-Ji inside away from us.NOW." With that Hoseok pulled me up taking me away from the boys outside.

"Are they going to be okay?" I asked as I heard Jin explode, he sighed and answered with;

"We can never truly be sure if it's those two but don't worry, you're safe and that's all that matters now." He smiled and took me to my room which I was highly sure I wouldn't be able to locate on my own.

"And Jungkook, why did he look so disturbed after Namjoons' sentence?"

"It's nothing you need to worry about, he'll be okay!" Immediately he said that there was a loud bang coming from downstairs.

"I guess that's my Queue." He ran down leaving me alone to my thoughts until a few minutes later he came back up with Jin.

" Can you help me a bit?" He pulled Jin in showing me his bruised knuckles which leads us to where we are now.

"I don't understand how none of you know how to treat wounds," I muttered angrily pulling Jin's hand closer to me as he pulled it away.

"We do, well actually Jungkook does but he's not in the right state of mind right now." A man I later learned was Yoongi said from behind me making me really confused.

"I'm not even going to ask but I'm done. Try not to use the hand too much okay?" He nodded as my answer so the two -Yoongi and Hoseok- left leaving me with Jin as I cleared the bloody tissues.

By the time I was done Jin was by the window that once shocked me smoking a blunt but the window was wide open. 

"You hurt your hands, didn't you?" He asked still looking at the never-ending forest in front of him.

"While trying to open the window I mean, come here." He pulled out something from his pockets which I found out to be ointment as he rubbed it on my red skin.

"Thank you," I said politely

"I should thank you, I would have still been hurt and in pain, if it weren't for you that is."

We sat in comfortable silence cool air blowing into my room before he sighed and stood up

"We have a long day ahead of us get to sleep, you're gonna need it." He closed the window putting a code in a box beside the window that I hadn't seen before, he walks towards the door as I sat on the bed.

"Goodnight." With that, he left and I was left alone with my thoughts again.

What was the room?

Why did Jungkook react that way after hearing of it? 

What do they mean he isn't in the right mindset?

I was confused but eventually fell asleep waiting for another day.

Hello my lovelies, I'm sorry about the short chapter again. I really hope you liked it.

Quote of the day: "Progress not perfection."

-Unknown

Bye <3333333333