Chapter Three

*The next day*
*Toby's POV*

I'm sooo bored! I've been sitting in class for like 30 minutes! The teacher won't stop talking!

I looked at Masky, he's just reading. Great. I can't even talk to him or annoy him. He gets mad when I bother him while he reads.

I sighed and looked around the room. Puppeteer was sleeping, Jane was actually paying attention, And Ben was playing on his phone.

Damn it. All my friends are busy . . .

I looked back at Masky, only to find that he was staring at me. I blushed and look down.

Why is he staring at me? Did I do something wrong? Is he mad?

"Look at me Rogers." He ordered.
I looked at him and he nods to the teacher. "She's watching you. You're twitching a lot."
Oh. That's why he looks mad.

I looked at the teacher, I can't remember her name. She gave me a concerned look then went back to teaching.

I sighed again and looked back at Masky. He's still watching me.
He glared at me for a minute then looked at his phone. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. Masky texted me.
Oh no, is he mad I worried the teacher?
I looked at the text, scared for what he had to say.

M = Masky
T = Toby

M = "Meet me in the bathroom when you can."

T = "Why?"

M = "Because I said so."

T = "Okay."

*Texting over*

Masky raised his hand and the teacher let him leave for the bathroom. I waited a few minutes before raising my hand, and she let my go.
I quickely walked to the bathroom and found Masky smoking.
I walked over to Masky and smiled.
He looks at me and smirks. "I'm fucking tired of you, you know that?"
I nodded.

"You know you love me!" I teased. 

"Yea. I do. That's why I wanted you hear, actually."
"What do you mean?" I asked.

He pins me to wall. 

"Ma-Masky?" I asked.

He French kissed me and I smiled closing my eyes. He pushed against me and pushed his tongue down my throat. After a minute he broke the kiss for air. I panted, completely out of breath. He smirked and held my face in his hands, then kissed me again. He rubbed his knee between my legs, and I squeezed my eyes shut, trying not to make a sound.

He took a step back and chuckled then left me there panting like a dog. He just wanted to make out and leave. I got myself together then went back to class.

I sat down and kept my head down. Masky kept watching me with a smirk on his face. That was weird. He usually doesn't do that . . . He usually just goes back to doing his work after.

I started to zone out, thinking about Masky.
I know Masky and Hoodie are just friends but . . . It just makes me jealous how close they are, even though they knew each other years before even meeting me.
I started to fall asleep, still thinking about Masky.