Chapter Five

Jeff's POV

Ben and I were sitting in class, neither of us were paying attention to the teacher. That girl. She kept staring at us. She acted like she knew us. I didn't like it. No, I HATED it. The bell rang and I stand up, then imediatly sat down again. Everything is blurry, my head hurt, my stomache hurt, I felt like I was gonna throw up, and I felt light headed, all at the same time. I heard the girl say something, but it was muffled and quite. I put my hand over my forehead and grit my teeth. Why does this hurt so much? I moaned in pain and growl quietly. After a few minutes, everything cleared, no more pain, and Ben was shaking me. "Are you okay?!" Ben asked.
"Ye-Yea . . . I-I'm fine . . . " I answered through gritted teeth.
He glared at the girl, and she glared back. I glared at her as well and she backed up. "I'm bored, okay!" The girl stated.
"What do you mean okay?! You were hurting him!" Ben yelled.
I stood up and paused, ready for the pain to come back, but it didn't, so I stood by Ben, putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at me confused for a moment, then backed down. I glared at the girl. "How did you know? Who we were?" I asked.
"Well, it's obvious. . .You people sit alone in the back, you only talk to each other, you killed some bullies, you talk as if you live together, and you fit the description exept for the eyes and Jeff's mouth." She explained.
I gripped Ben's wrist and dragged him out of the classroom. He followed, not fighting to get away at all. We walked to the lunch room, looking for the others. We find Zero, Puppeteer, Clockwork, and Lui sitting at a table. We sat down by them, and I make sure to sit as far from Lui as possible. Lui gave me an annoyed look, clearly pissed off that I'm being petty. "Where's EJ?" Ben asked.
Zero shrugged and Ben leaned on my shoulder, annoyed that EJ is late, again. EJ finnaly sat by us, after like twenty minutes. Nina, Jane, and X-Virus sat by us as well and we started wondering where Masky, Hoodie, and Toby are. "Isn't Toby's heat today?" X-Virus asked.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that." Ben confirmed.
"Why does that matter?" EJ asks.
"Masky usualy makes him stay him during his heat, duh." Zero added.
I forgot about that. Maybe I should start doing that to Ben. Just as I thought that, Ben climbed into my lap and him and EJ were talking about something. I looked around the lunch room, looking for something- anything to get my mind off of things. I was at a table with Lui, Jane, and Nina, I wanted to think of anything else but that. Two people that hate me, and one yandere. I hugged Ben from behind, locking him in his place in my lap. He looked up at me confused and I looked away, signaling him to keep talking. He slowly looked back at EJ and they kept talling as if I never moved.