5

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸.

𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I was getting ready for a video call on discord for a guy I met on instagram. Correction, a guy that hit me up complimenting my looks. He said he was 20, I said I was 18. I was obviously lying, I did this a lot, It made me feel....happy. Not turned on in any way, shape, or form. Of course they were mostly older, I seduced them easily.

They always asked me to strip for them and shit, which I did. Again, not a turn on, just for the fun.

I was bisexual, so the thing that really made me happy was my vampire girlfriend, Cheryl, who was in another room she knew I was a Demon lord infact, a sex demon lord. As she could see right through me, I could see through her. She was a vampire lord, absolute immortality. As I had as well. Flashback to when we met.

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

I saw a guy at the beach, me being me, I walked over and started flirting. Absorbing sexual energy in him, before i used sexual sight to see exactly what he likes in girls. Concluding that he likes brunettes with big boobs and tanned girls, I just had to change a bit about myself to attract him.

𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒍'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I saw a girl, I see her every day there, she was hot, next to a guy who was fairly ugly in my opinion. I was planning to turn her and make her mine.

I walked over and said "Hi, there" She rolled her eyes, then turned around slowly to look at me, she was hotter than I expected. "What is i-" she looked at my body up and down, then bit her lip. "What is it you need, ma'am"

She said looking into my eyes. "I need help finding a bathroom, i've never been to this beach before" I lied, I have been here before, but I definitely didn't wanna go to the bathroom. "Sure" she replied eagerly.

I walked near the bathroom with her. When we get close, I push her against the wall and let my fangs come out, then I bite into her skin. The blood was a weird black color. I see her just moan, she seems like she is enjoying it. "So you're a vampire" she muttered out.

I stopped, took in her scent. "Demon, oh not only that, Sex demon lord". I looked at her and she just smirked. "No wonder you're so fucking hot". "Vampire lord." She looked at me smiling "that's right" .

𝐸𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘

I get so annoyed when Toni when she does this, but theres a good part, she gives me extra time later with her, many even take me out hunting.

Hunting is like bonding to us, well, could sure I could always find my own food. Seeing her seduce people while I slowly suck their blood out makes me happy for some reason.

Sorta turned on as well.

I loved seeing her horns, wings, and her beautiful long tail.

Anyway, I thought of a way to get her attention today. "She won't be able to resist me" I smirked.

𝑻𝒐𝒏𝒊'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I finish my makeup and get on a cop outfit with cuffs to go along with it, then get on that video chat a with that boy.

I flirt and I get ready to strip down, but then I hear my girlfriend screaming my name.

I will have to call you back, I have a problem to attend to, I'm sorry.

"Ok" he hangs up as well as I do.

I start speed walking over to her room, our castle was big, so it took me like 2 minutes to get there.

I came in to see her sitting on the bed with nothing, but a bra and underwear on. Her wings and fangs showing.

"Like what you see, TT" She said with a smug expression on her face.

I got onto the bed and put my hand under her chin, then turn her head up to look at me. "What did I tell you about doing this during work!?" I looked at her, eyes glowing red. "That doing it would make me a bad vampire" She looked at with a smug expression. "And?!" she smirked "Bad vampires get punished."

TBC

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮?